"Mariefred - Gripsholm" Mariefred by vec
Mariefred Travel Guide: 39 reviews and 271 photos
Mariefred is a small town located on the west side of lake Mälaren. It's a good place to visit to get a view over a old style Swedish town. You can easy get to Mariefred on a daytrip from Stockholm. The best way is to take the boat, or the train where you for the last part of the trip will be on a old style steam train.
In Mariefred you can find a railway Museum, but not only a exhibition of old things, you can also take a trip with a... more travel advice
vec's Related Pages
Mariefred Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Picturesque Mariefred"
- "Castle and cosyness"
- "Mariefred - Gripsholm"
- "Sweden's prettiest small town"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Mariefred
- Transportation in Mariefred
- Restaurants in Mariefred
- Shopping in Mariefred
- Warnings and Dangers in Mariefred
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Mariefred
- 2 Reviews
- 12 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (7)
Have you been to Mariefred?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Mariefred
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Stockholm Intro, 97 reviews, 139 photos, 5 travelogues
- Storuman Intro, 76 reviews, 116 photos, 5 travelogues
- Sundbyberg Intro, 47 reviews, 79 photos, 4 travelogues
- Barcelona Intro, 18 reviews, 39 photos, 3 travelogues
- Amsterdam Intro, 17 reviews, 36 photos, 3 travelogues
- London Intro, 14 reviews, 38 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Gotland Intro, 10 reviews, 40 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Umeå Intro, 17 reviews, 32 photos, 2 travelogues
- Solna Intro, 10 reviews, 31 photos, 3 travelogues
- Manchester Intro, 7 reviews, 29 photos, 4 travelogues