"Sundbyberg" Sundbyberg by vec
Sundbyberg Travel Guide: 47 reviews and 84 photos
Lötsjön, Sundbyberg. August 5, 9.50 PM.
Sundbyberg is a small town with about 33000 citizens located just north of Stockholm.
In area, Sundbyberg is actually the smallest municipality in Sweden, only 8,8 km2.
From Stockholm city you can easy get to Sundbyberg with the subway (blue line, 10 minutes) or with the local train towards Bålsta (8 minutes).
Read more about the Stockholm area at the Stockholm page.
- Pros:Small town feeling, close to Stockholm, neat and clean
The small lake Lötsjön is not only a nice place to visit during daytime. I can also recommend a visit after... more travel advice
At the local museum of Sundbyberg you can find old pictures, objects and stories from the town. Unfortunately the open... more travel advice
vec's Related Pages
Sundbyberg Travel Guide
- Things to Do in Sundbyberg
- Transportation in Sundbyberg
- Nightlife in Sundbyberg
- Restaurants in Sundbyberg
- Shopping in Sundbyberg
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Sundbyberg
- 47 Reviews
- 79 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 19 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (7)
Have you been to Sundbyberg?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Sundbyberg
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Stockholm Intro, 97 reviews, 139 photos, 5 travelogues
- Storuman Intro, 76 reviews, 116 photos, 5 travelogues
- Sundbyberg Intro, 47 reviews, 79 photos, 4 travelogues
- Barcelona Intro, 18 reviews, 39 photos, 3 travelogues
- Amsterdam Intro, 17 reviews, 36 photos, 3 travelogues
- London Intro, 14 reviews, 38 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Gotland Intro, 10 reviews, 40 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Umeå Intro, 17 reviews, 32 photos, 2 travelogues
- Solna Intro, 10 reviews, 31 photos, 3 travelogues
- Manchester Intro, 7 reviews, 29 photos, 4 travelogues