"Escaping to Runaway Bay" Top 5 Page for this destination Runaway Bay by saturnsvu

Runaway Bay Travel Guide: 85 reviews and 187 photos

The Escape

We started our journey in Atlanta, Georgia, flying out on Air Jamaica. It was my first flight and I was a little nervous. We were treated royally. Air Jamaica was full of nice and friendly people and the meal was small, but an added surprise. We landed in MoBay to the sounds and sites of guitar strumming and dancing jamaicans. It was very exciting. Our trip to Runaway Bay was the quickest hour and half I have ever taken. They drive soooo fast and my pictures of the townspeople are a blur. The driver of the bus is pretty funny, teaching you words like "IRIE" and "YA MAN." He also said the left side is the right side and the ride side is suicide - AMEN. I think we were sideswiped three or four times on the way to the resort.

• Pros:Friendly People, Beautiful Beaches, Great Scuba
  • Cons:Can't Stay Long Enough
  • In a nutshell:BRB- Breezes Runaway Bay - Be Right Back! (Sept. 2003 We Return!)
  • Last visit to Runaway Bay: Sep 2002
  • Intro Updated Aug 30, 2003

• KiKitC's Profile Photo
    Jan 2, 2007 at 3:42 AM

Marvelous tips, I love your view of the people and the photos are wonderful too. Thanks.

• kooka3's Profile Photo
    May 25, 2004 at 2:43 PM

Good job on the pages. :) They brought back great memories. I agree with you that Breezes RB is the best! I'm off for my 4th visit in 4 days!! I can't wait!

saturnsvu

“We Be Divin'”

Badges & Stats in Runaway Bay

Have you been to Runaway Bay?

Latest Activity in Runaway Bay