"Chattanooga Tennessee" Top 5 Page for this destination Chattanooga by anderschwan

Chattanooga Travel Guide: 349 reviews and 786 photos

I live here

My friend Chip took these shots - and he is quite an artist! I am just including them because I don't have any of my own yet. This is a downtown view over the Tennessee River. You can see Lookout Mountain and the Tennessee Aquarium in the background.

Downtown

This is the street where I work - but Chip took a much better view of it than I do!

Walking Bridge

This is one of Chattanooga's best ideas - a pedestrian only bridge that connects both the North Shore and Downtown. Here it is deserted, but on sunny days it is full of walkers, rollerbladers, skaters, dogs, etc...

• Last visit to Chattanooga: Aug 2003
  • Intro Updated Aug 30, 2003

• DJMynd's Profile Photo
    Oct 2, 2009 at 9:59 AM

Durty Nelly's is closed. It was replaced by an nontraditional "Mexican" restaurant called Taco Mamacita. Their food is decent, margaritas are very good.

• RickinDutch's Profile Photo
    Dec 19, 2006 at 10:53 AM

Nice town you live in. Had never heard of the Lost Sea before. Birthday Greetings and a Merry Christmas from Alaska!

• tompt's Profile Photo
    Dec 20, 2003 at 6:45 AM

Nice page! We have missed a lot of things when we visited your town last october. But we managed to do the tacky Rock City Gardens. You are right it brought a laugh to our face.

• genispp's Profile Photo
    Sep 27, 2003 at 3:11 PM

Beautiful page. I like your photos

• Jim_Eliason's Profile Photo
    Sep 13, 2003 at 5:18 AM

Nice page neighbor!

• gkitzmil's Profile Photo
    Sep 4, 2003 at 3:18 PM

Great advice. I look forward to more!! --- Greg

• Sep 3, 2003 at 12:45 PM

I always like seeing other people's hometowns, thanks for sharing!

• hunterV's Profile Photo
    Sep 2, 2003 at 9:32 PM

There's really so much to see and to do in your world famous home city...Good luck!

• cfwestbe's Profile Photo
    Sep 2, 2003 at 9:23 AM

You have some fantastic photos on your page! Your friend is a good photographer. I look forward to seeing more in the future!

• traveldave's Profile Photo
    Sep 1, 2003 at 7:43 PM

Welcome to VT. You've been very busy. A nice start on your Chattanooga page. I really have to get down to Tennessee--it's one of the few states I haven't visited.

anderschwan Lives Here!

anderschwan

“I'll know when I get there”

Badges & Stats in Chattanooga

Have you been to Chattanooga?

Friends