"Geneva - town of chocolate and watches" Geneva by SnoopySue
Geneva Travel Guide: 1,076 reviews and 2,463 photos
Geneva is beautiful swiss town located between the Alps and the Jura mountains, at the extreme south-west of Switzerland and the Lake Geneva. In 2003 I spent several days in this charming town and discovered something more than an average visitor can expect from kingdom of chocolate, watches and delicious swiss fondue.
The best way to see Geneva from another perspective more travel advice
Old Arsenal dominates the Old Town and appears to protect it by means of its five cannons, vestiges of the battery that... more travel advice
SnoopySue's Related Pages
Geneva Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "diplomats, scientists and watch makers!"
- "Le songe d'une nuit d'été"
- "Geneva by Trip@ck"
- "An international crossroads"
- "Home of the America's Cup"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Geneva
- Hotels in Geneva
- Transportation in Geneva
- Nightlife in Geneva
- Restaurants in Geneva
- Shopping in Geneva
- Warnings and Dangers in Geneva
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Geneva
- 9 Reviews
- 9 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (5)
Have you been to Geneva?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Geneva
Top 10 Pages
- New York City Intro, 60 reviews, 93 photos, 5 travelogues
- Chicago Intro, 58 reviews, 88 photos, 5 travelogues
- San Francisco Intro, 28 reviews, 61 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Otok Krk Intro, 31 reviews, 37 photos, 1 travelogue
- Amsterdam Intro, 18 reviews, 24 photos, 1 travelogue
- Brussels Intro, 11 reviews, 25 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Hoorn Intro, 9 reviews, 24 photos, 1 travelogue
- Brugge Intro, 8 reviews, 22 photos, 2 travelogues
- Cologne Intro, 9 reviews, 14 photos, 1 travelogue
- The Hague Intro, 9 reviews, 14 photos, 1 travelogue
No friends yet.