"Horn - Home of famous sailors and adventurers!" Top 5 Page for this destination Hoorn by SnoopySue
Hoorn Travel Guide: 125 reviews and 384 photos
This town on the IJsselmeer offers a combination of old and new. Monumental facades tell of the history of this former Dutch East India Company town. The street plan has to a large extent remained intact and historical buildings have been retained in their old forms. The town has at least 300 monuments (taken from official site).
Every tourist know that central square's restaurants and caffe's are not the places you can find best food and drink.... more travel advice
SnoopySue's Related Pages
Hoorn Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Lovely ancient harbour town"
- "A trip to Hoorn"
- "Horn - Home of famous sailors and adventurers!"
- "Hoorn, the place I worked for 20 years"
- "Hoorn (a joke for spanish people lol)"
- "From Hoorn to Medemblik then Enkhuisen then Amster"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Hoorn
- Hotels in Hoorn
- Transportation in Hoorn
- Nightlife in Hoorn
- Restaurants in Hoorn
- Shopping in Hoorn
- Warnings and Dangers in Hoorn
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Hoorn
- 9 Reviews
- 24 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (5)
Have you been to Hoorn?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Hoorn
Photos in HoornSee All Photos (24)
Top 10 Pages
- New York City Intro, 60 reviews, 93 photos, 5 travelogues
- Chicago Intro, 58 reviews, 88 photos, 5 travelogues
- San Francisco Intro, 28 reviews, 61 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Otok Krk Intro, 31 reviews, 37 photos, 1 travelogue
- Amsterdam Intro, 18 reviews, 24 photos, 1 travelogue
- Brussels Intro, 11 reviews, 25 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Hoorn Intro, 9 reviews, 24 photos, 1 travelogue
- Brugge Intro, 8 reviews, 22 photos, 2 travelogues
- Cologne Intro, 9 reviews, 14 photos, 1 travelogue
- The Hague Intro, 9 reviews, 14 photos, 1 travelogue
No friends yet.