"Volendam" Top 5 Page for this destination Volendam by SnoopySue
Volendam Travel Guide: 106 reviews and 456 photos
Volendam is very nice picturesque little harbour town about 18 km from Amsterdam. You can find there lots of souvenir shops and restaurants with excellent choice of seafood. If lucky enough you might see residents wearing local costumes. Do not forget to buy some local souvenirs – wooden clogs or something alike. Very interesting (and not so expensive) could be boat trip to Marken, similar charming place located on the other side of the cost. It takes approx. 30 minutes.
In the souvenir shop on the right side of street you can find lots of interesting souvenirs. Wooden clogs - highly... more travel advice
SnoopySue's Related Pages
Volendam Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "a stop-over at a cheese-farm"
- "BEAUTIFUL VOLENDAM"
- "A TOWN BESIDE THE SEASIDE"
- "Volendam, The Netherlands"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Volendam
- Hotels in Volendam
- Transportation in Volendam
- Restaurants in Volendam
- Shopping in Volendam
- Warnings and Dangers in Volendam
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Volendam
- 7 Reviews
- 8 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 2 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (5)
Have you been to Volendam?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Volendam
Top 10 Pages
- New York City Intro, 60 reviews, 93 photos, 5 travelogues
- Chicago Intro, 58 reviews, 88 photos, 5 travelogues
- San Francisco Intro, 28 reviews, 61 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Otok Krk Intro, 31 reviews, 37 photos, 1 travelogue
- Amsterdam Intro, 18 reviews, 24 photos, 1 travelogue
- Brussels Intro, 11 reviews, 25 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Hoorn Intro, 9 reviews, 24 photos, 1 travelogue
- Brugge Intro, 8 reviews, 22 photos, 2 travelogues
- Cologne Intro, 9 reviews, 14 photos, 1 travelogue
- The Hague Intro, 9 reviews, 14 photos, 1 travelogue
No friends yet.