"Darab" Darab by omidamini
Darab Travel Guide: 0 reviews and 1 photos
The district of Darab is located on the south-eastern part of the province, and it is consisted of two geographical parts, a northern one which is mountainous and is covered by forest trees, and central to southern one which includes a large plain. The town of Darab is one of the oldest towns of the province. The old name of this town was " Darab Gerd ", and its remains are still exis, and known as " Dehya Castle " on the south-west of Darab today. The most important places to visit in Darab are as following:
Tafarrojghahye (malls) Jounjan, Tang Lay Zangan and Ab Band.
Qasrhye ( places) Aieneh(mirror), Kyarath, and Naqshe-Shapour and Rustam.
Ghar(cave) Tang Chougan.
Masajid (mosques) Sangi and Jami Darab.
Aramgahaye ( tombs) Shahzadeh Abul Qasim and Shah Abu Zakareya.
Atashkadehaye ( fire places) Azarakhsh, Azarju and Hakhamanash.
omidamini's Related Pages
Darab Travel Guide
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Darab
- 0 Reviews
- 1 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (8)
Have you been to Darab?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Darab
Photos in DarabSee All Photos (1)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Tehran Intro, 49 reviews, 87 photos, 2 travelogues
- Mashhad Intro, 66 reviews, 62 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Yazd Intro, 33 reviews, 50 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Esfahan Intro, 31 reviews, 23 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Takht-e Jamshid (Persepolis) Intro, 4 reviews, 45 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kashan Intro, 17 reviews, 26 photos
- Shiraz Intro, 9 reviews, 33 photos, 3 travelogues
- Kashmar Intro, 9 reviews, 32 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Tabriz Intro, 18 reviews, 21 photos, 1 travelogue
- Ahvaz Intro, 19 reviews, 20 photos, 1 travelogue