Kashmar Things to Do Tips by omidamini
Kashmar Things to Do: 7 reviews and 32 photos
A morning we start from Kashmar ( Kalate ) to stay one night in middle of mountain , we walking aroung 90 minutes and when arrive to place for staid i think my heart stop , really it was very hard , after eathing breakfast we went for take fish and take some fish , but dont eat , for launch we had Spagetti and after that we had rest , we had tea and when strat night we made a big fire really it was very nice , you can saw many many many stars in sky and you can feel God .
Address: Near Kashmar
Firouz Abad Minaret like Ali abad Tower made from adobe , it altitude is around 20 - 25 Meter , this Minaret used for serach . this made in saljoughian Duration around 900 years ago .
Address: Near Bardaskan
Between Kashmar to bardaskan road is a village , it's name is Ali Abad Keshmar , this tower is in village , a nice tower for Saljughian duration around 900 years ago , it altitude is around 30 to 40 meter and made from adobe , This tower used for search around .
Address: Ali Abad Keshmar Village
Kashmar is near Loot Desert , a big desert in Iran with very hot day around 50 and so cold night , in desert you can not see lake , tree , flower and .... but i am sure if desert was bad god dont make it . night desert really is nice . if you come to Iran go to Kashmar and enjoy from this nature
Address: near Kashmar
Seyyed hamze like Seyyed Morteza is a tomb , but it is inside city and have a wonderful thing , here is an old tree , it is around 750 years old .
Address: Kashamr - Khoramshahr St.
Seyyed Morteza is a tomb near kashmar , with good weather and nice outlook . near here is a play city and nice jungle .
In native language to village place say KALATE , near Kashmar is a road and in parallel this is a river with fish and many tree , very nice place for rest .
Address: Kashamr - Neyshaboor Road
omidamini's Related Pages
Kashmar Travel Guide
Explore the World
- Jinghong Hotels
- Kleinschwarzenlohe Hotels
- Denver Hotels
- Malden Hotels
Badges & Stats in Kashmar
- 9 Reviews
- 32 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 8 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (8)
Have you been to Kashmar?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Kashmar
Photos in KashmarSee All Photos (32)
Videos in KashmarSee All Videos (4)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Tehran Intro, 49 reviews, 87 photos, 2 travelogues
- Mashhad Intro, 66 reviews, 62 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Yazd Intro, 33 reviews, 50 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Esfahan Intro, 31 reviews, 23 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Takht-e Jamshid (Persepolis) Intro, 4 reviews, 45 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kashan Intro, 17 reviews, 26 photos
- Shiraz Intro, 9 reviews, 33 photos, 3 travelogues
- Kashmar Intro, 9 reviews, 32 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Tabriz Intro, 18 reviews, 21 photos, 1 travelogue
- Hamedan Intro, 18 reviews, 18 photos