"Omid Amini Moghaddam" omidamini's Profile
Unfortunately few days ago I lost my dear mother and she passed away, she need your pray to God that he accepts my Mother with His Mercy and Blessing and for me and all my family that God give us patience and relief from our sorrow.
My lovely girl's Donya. She is one of the VT members and fan. Please visit her VT page (donya.amini). Thank you.
My name is Omid Amini Moghaddam, in English Omid means is Hope.
I was born in June/25/1976 in Mashhad (for more information go to my Mashhad page) but i grew up in Kashmar. my progenitor lived in Kashmar, my grandfather was the first teacher in Kashmar. Teaching is my family job, after my grandfather my parents and my sisters choosed this job.
My education is vet and i worked for 2 years in this job, but after two years i changed my job and start with a computer company in Tehran, since 1999 until now i have been working in computer job.
I am married and i have a girl, her name is Donya (world), she has a VT page and you can visit it. ( donya.amini ) but my wife dont like internet or web, As you know the same as women she like only shopping so if you want come to Iran and have question about Iran's shopping she can help you very well.
My favorite's are Computer specially Cisco, My family, watching movies specially old, Travel's ( first Iran then another country ) and football and photography, my favorite club is FC BARCELONA.
If i want say a sentence about travel, i like say : travels can improve your mind.
I like travel with car, it's not matter for me how long i would driving or seating in bus, i want look my around, Iran is a big country with a very long history so you able to visit hustorical places. Iranians people are very kindly specially with guest. when you come to Iran dont worry, everybody like and want help you.
Esfahan , Pers polis , Yazd , Tabriz, Bam , Shiraz, are popular cities but not all. you can explore in Net and find another special place to visit.
After visit Iran, i like start travel and visit another countries, shopping, big building or ... is not very important for me, i want see and visit old and historical places, countries with old history are my favorites .
I like travel by car so i have a dream buy a safari car and visit all the world.
Mexico, Brazil, Egypt, Italy, Jordan, Chili, Greece, India and ... .
Is not matter when or which season you come to Iran, because in all seasons you can find a good and nice place to rest and visit.
Top Travel Pages
Explore the World
- Brooklyn Hotels
- Crescent Beach Hotels
- Malgrat de Mar
- Talamban Hotels
- Gangtok Hotels
- Calgary Hotels
- Puerto Peñasco Hotels
- Kandy Hotels
- Agus Hotels
- Catawba Island Hotels
- Tagaytay City Hotels
- Deolali Hotels
- Bali Hotels
- Cebu City
- Palma de Mallorca
- La Spezia
- Palm Springs Hotels
- Laoag City
Share your travels with the world!Join Now!
Badges & Stats
- 394 Reviews
- 626 Photos
- 1 Countries
- 36 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (8)
- Commented on call_me_rhia's profile page
updated their Profile Page "Omid Amini Moghaddam"
- Uploaded a Photo to "Omid Amini Moghaddam"
- omidamini and sof76 are now friends.
- updated a Hamedan Travel Page "Hamedan"
- Wrote a Review Son'nati in Yazd Hotels
- Posted in Travel Izmir Forum "Travel between Izmir and Athens"
- Uploaded a Video to Tehran
VideosSee All Videos (6)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Tehran Intro, 49 reviews, 87 photos, 2 travelogues
- Mashhad Intro, 66 reviews, 62 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Yazd Intro, 33 reviews, 50 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Esfahan Intro, 31 reviews, 23 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Takht-e Jamshid (Persepolis) Intro, 4 reviews, 45 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kashan Intro, 17 reviews, 26 photos
- Shiraz Intro, 9 reviews, 33 photos, 3 travelogues
- Kashmar Intro, 9 reviews, 32 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Tabriz Intro, 18 reviews, 21 photos, 1 travelogue
- Hamedan Intro, 18 reviews, 18 photos
- Paris Hotels
- 22507 Reviews - 55085 Photos
- Fort Lauderdale Hotels
- 659 Reviews - 1389 Photos
- Dubai Hotels
- 2702 Reviews - 7927 Photos
- London Hotels
- 23331 Reviews - 48936 Photos
- Manila Hotels
- 2029 Reviews - 4971 Photos
- New York City Hotels
- 15666 Reviews - 31356 Photos
- Baguio Hotels
- 328 Reviews - 897 Photos
- Cancún Hotels
- 1933 Reviews - 3730 Photos
- Orlando Hotels
- 3100 Reviews - 5884 Photos
- Punta Cana Hotels
- 422 Reviews - 1020 Photos
- Playa del Carmen Hotels
- 781 Reviews - 1749 Photos
- Goa Hotels
- 2059 Reviews - 3877 Photos
- Bangkok Hotels
- 10316 Reviews - 22906 Photos
- Rome Hotels
- 12025 Reviews - 26772 Photos
- Istanbul Hotels
- 7829 Reviews - 20234 Photos