Brasília Things to Do Tips by rui_bijie Top 5 Page for this destination
Brasília Things to Do: 36 reviews and 50 photos
The Catedral Metropolitana is one of several buildings designed by Brazilian architect Oscar Niemeyer in the 1960s for the Brazilian capital, Brasilia. The cathedral has sixteen curved columns and a stained glass interior. Standing near the entrance are four large statues known as the Four Evangelists. In his architecture, Niemeyer combined modernist techniques and materials with curving lines and free use of form reminiscent of the Brazilian baroque period.
Sanctuario Don Bosco
One special buiding C. A. Narbes some travellers might miss - since it is not located in the monument area. Very special atmosphere - all blue.
Further informations coming soon!
More Reviews (4)
rui_bijie's Related Pages
Brasília Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Brasília - The Monument City"
- "Brasília - from the prophecy to reality!!!"
- "My Home Homepage"
- "REVOLUTIONARY AIRPLANE LAYOUT FOR A CITY"
- "TWINE's Brasilia Page"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Brasília
- Hotels in Brasília
- Transportation in Brasília
- Nightlife in Brasília
- Restaurants in Brasília
- Shopping in Brasília
- Warnings and Dangers in Brasília
- See All...
Explore the World
- Ghana Hotels
- Kadugannawa Hotels
- Washington State
- Matheran Hotels
- Sun City Hotels
- Bukit Fraser
Badges & Stats in Brasília
- 6 Reviews
- 5 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 3 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (6)
Have you been to Brasília?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Brasília
Photos in BrasíliaSee All Photos (5)
Top 10 Pages
- Salzburg Intro, 30 reviews, 20 photos
- Beijing Intro, 16 reviews, 19 photos
- Thailand Intro, 16 reviews, 17 photos
- Budapest Intro, 13 reviews, 15 photos
- Brazil Intro, 13 reviews, 11 photos
- New York City Intro, 8 reviews, 10 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Belém Intro, 9 reviews, 7 photos
- Rio de Janeiro 8 reviews, 4 photos
- Lyon Intro, 6 reviews, 6 photos
- Bad Goisern Intro, 5 reviews, 7 photos