"20 Years Later" West Newton by Robachu1
West Newton Travel Guide: 2 reviews and 6 photos
I first visited West Newton, PA on the occasion of my friend's wedding. He and I met freshman year at Tulane Univ. in NOLA. We have been friends ever since.
I say we have been friends, but not only had it been 20 since visiting West Newton it had also been 20 years since I had seen "R".
It was funny though, when he met me at the airport in Pittsburgh it was like those 20 years just melted away.
"R" told me that there hadn't been a day go by in those 20 years that he hadn't thought of our times in college. I didn't say so, but the same was true for me. My friend and our adventures together are in my thoughts every day.
It was great to see old friends again. It was also nice to meet new ones as well especially since my new friends are my old friends' kids and their friends.
"R" and "B" have been blessed with three wonderful daughters.
They must be great parents to have such good girls!
- Pros:My friends live there.
- Cons:I didn't see any. I don't think there are any.
- In a nutshell:I can't wait to visit again!
Robachu1's Related Pages
West Newton Travel Guide
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in West Newton
- 3 Reviews
- 6 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to West Newton?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in West Newton
Photos in West NewtonSee All Photos (6)
Top 10 Pages
- Las Vegas Intro, 15 reviews, 16 photos
- Ko Samui Intro, 3 reviews, 22 photos, 1 travelogue
- Yosemite National Park Intro, 8 reviews, 14 photos, 1 travelogue
- England Intro, 5 reviews, 16 photos
- Australia Intro, 9 reviews, 12 photos
- Utsunomiya 10 reviews, 10 photos
- Cairns Intro, 6 reviews, 9 photos
- Columbia Historic State Park Intro, 5 reviews, 8 photos
- Palm Desert Intro, 4 reviews, 6 photos
- Port Douglas Intro, 3 reviews, 6 photos