"Ebeltoft: A Living Museum" Ebeltoft by travelife
Ebeltoft Travel Guide: 26 reviews and 42 photos
Centuries old houses, and town structure are preserved in this lovely Danish city. A pretty large Old town square with all those functioning old butiks give you a feel of a festive museum.
Sign of a bakery. It is intended to give the impression that the bakery is operational for hundreds of years. more travel advice
Untouristic season or a holiday makes those old patterened restaurant look empty. more travel advice
travelife's Related Pages
Ebeltoft Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "A seaside town ignored by time"
- "Ebeltoft: A Living Museum"
- "Really pretty and very cosy!"
- "My Ebeltoft page"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Ebeltoft
- Hotels in Ebeltoft
- Nightlife in Ebeltoft
- Restaurants in Ebeltoft
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Ebeltoft
- 21 Reviews
- 21 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 6 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (13)
Have you been to Ebeltoft?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Ebeltoft
Top 10 Pages
- Prague Intro, 160 reviews, 187 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Dhaka Intro, 122 reviews, 166 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Cairo Intro, 104 reviews, 137 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Bogotá Intro, 90 reviews, 128 photos, 4 travelogues
- Istanbul Intro, 76 reviews, 61 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Caracas Intro, 59 reviews, 77 photos, 3 travelogues
- Copenhagen 57 reviews, 68 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Århus Intro, 40 reviews, 61 photos, 4 travelogues
- Mostar 41 reviews, 40 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Bosnia and Herzegovina Intro, 35 reviews, 36 photos