"My Frederikshavn Page" Frederikshavn by travelife
Frederikshavn Travel Guide: 11 reviews and 26 photos
There is an effort to make every medium sized Danish town into a tourist attraction. Frederikshavn is the port town which is imprtant for the direct and shortest ferry connection between Jutland and Sweden (Gothenburg). Understandably Swedes use this ferry more to buy cheap alcohol on the ferry and/or taking time to get drunk in the bars in Frederikshavn. Apart from that this town is also on the way to Skagen, the northernmost town in Denmark. There is a public library where you may access free internet if while there is not pre-booking. There is also a nice cathedral.
travelife's Related Pages
Frederikshavn Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Calm coast town"
- "From Sweden to Denmark"
- "My Frederikshavn Page"
- "FREDERIKSHAVN NORTHERN ZEELAND DENMARK"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Frederikshavn
- Hotels in Frederikshavn
- Transportation in Frederikshavn
- Restaurants in Frederikshavn
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Frederikshavn
- 0 Reviews
- 0 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (12)
Have you been to Frederikshavn?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Frederikshavn
Top 10 Pages
- Prague Intro, 160 reviews, 187 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Dhaka Intro, 122 reviews, 166 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Cairo Intro, 104 reviews, 137 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Bogotá Intro, 90 reviews, 128 photos, 4 travelogues
- Istanbul Intro, 76 reviews, 61 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Caracas Intro, 59 reviews, 77 photos, 3 travelogues
- Copenhagen 57 reviews, 68 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Århus Intro, 40 reviews, 61 photos, 4 travelogues
- Mostar 41 reviews, 40 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Bosnia and Herzegovina Intro, 35 reviews, 36 photos