"SKAGEN" Skagen by travelife
Skagen Travel Guide: 66 reviews and 142 photos
Skagen is the closest town to northernmost tip of Denmark. Tourists and residents come here mainly for sun and to see the meeting point of North and Baltic seas. This town has also been an inspiring place for some famous Scandinavian artists.
The sandormen is a easy way to go to right at place you can see the two waters meeting each other. Otherwise its just a... more travel advice
From the northern tip the most prominent structure you would see is the Lighthouse in Grenen. more travel advice
travelife's Related Pages
Skagen Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Land of Light UNDER CONSTRUCTION"
- "Artist's Haven"
- "The northern-most point of Jutland."
- "Skagen Area - Northern Jutland"
- "Where the two seas meet"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Skagen
- Hotels in Skagen
- Transportation in Skagen
- Restaurants in Skagen
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Skagen
- 10 Reviews
- 9 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 6 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (12)
Have you been to Skagen?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Skagen
Top 10 Pages
- Prague Intro, 160 reviews, 187 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Dhaka Intro, 122 reviews, 166 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Cairo Intro, 104 reviews, 137 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Bogotá Intro, 90 reviews, 128 photos, 4 travelogues
- Istanbul Intro, 76 reviews, 61 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Caracas Intro, 59 reviews, 77 photos, 3 travelogues
- Copenhagen 57 reviews, 68 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Århus Intro, 40 reviews, 61 photos, 4 travelogues
- Mostar 41 reviews, 40 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Bosnia and Herzegovina Intro, 35 reviews, 36 photos
Latest Skagen hotel reviews
- Brondums Hotel
- 12 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Apr 14, 2013