"The Hi-tech Town" Sønderborg by travelife
Sønderborg Travel Guide: 8 reviews and 28 photos
Accommodating headquarters of Danfoss, the leading Danish Engineering giant, this city hosts a number of technocrats from many countries. Presence of a university makes it more of a student-town. Having said all that, it's a clam and quite small town. The town is divided by sea and connected by a bridge named 'Kong Kristians Bro'. It has itas own share of century old houses, forests and white sand beaches.
Close to the bridge, located red roofed Sønderborg Cathedral making the beginng of shopping areas. more travel advice
travelife's Related Pages
Sønderborg Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Glimpse of Denmark"
- "The Hi-tech Town"
- "Just over the border from Germany . . ."
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Sønderborg
- 13 Reviews
- 14 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 5 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (13)
Have you been to Sønderborg?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Sønderborg
Top 10 Pages
- Prague Intro, 160 reviews, 187 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Dhaka Intro, 122 reviews, 166 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Cairo Intro, 104 reviews, 137 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Bogotá Intro, 90 reviews, 128 photos, 4 travelogues
- Istanbul Intro, 76 reviews, 61 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Caracas Intro, 59 reviews, 77 photos, 3 travelogues
- Copenhagen 57 reviews, 68 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Århus Intro, 40 reviews, 61 photos, 4 travelogues
- Mostar 41 reviews, 40 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Bosnia and Herzegovina Intro, 35 reviews, 36 photos