"Calfven, centre of the universe..." Calfven by Pieter11
Calfven Travel Guide: 1 reviews and 21 photos
Calfven is a very small town, officially belonging to the community of Ossendrecht. It has about 700 inhabitants, which is very, very small comparing to other Dutch towns.
Calfven is situated in the Province of Brabant, at only 4 kilometres from the Belgian border, and at 3 kilometres from the Province of Zeeland. It lies just between the cities Bergen op Zoom (Holland) and Antwerp (Belgium).
Calfven has a lot of beautiful nature. The famous Brabantse Wal (Wall of Brabant) is a long hill that devides the polder from the higher forest. At Calfven this wall is the highest it gets.
Pieter11's Related Pages
Calfven Travel Guide
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Calfven
- 1 Reviews
- 21 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 5 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (24)
Have you been to Calfven?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Calfven
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Guadeloupe Intro, 96 reviews, 339 photos
- Paris Intro, 107 reviews, 301 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Ghana Intro, 69 reviews, 190 photos
- Athens Intro, 62 reviews, 167 photos, 5 travelogues
- Prague Intro, 47 reviews, 134 photos, 1 travelogue
- Caribbean and Central America Intro, 25 reviews, 121 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Western Sahara Intro, 33 reviews, 113 photos
- Stockholm Intro, 41 reviews, 88 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Liechtenstein Intro, 35 reviews, 90 photos
- Tamale Intro, 26 reviews, 78 photos