"Copenhagen, city of HCA" Copenhagen by Pieter11

Copenhagen Travel Guide: 3,974 reviews and 9,969 photos

Copenhagen is the bridge between Scandinavia and Europe. Consequently, it is a multi-cultural city with both typical Northern as continental and even English influences. And within all these cultural influences, one man is apperant everywhere you can look: Hans Christian Andersen, the famous fairytale writer.

• Last visit to Copenhagen: Dec 2003
  • Intro Updated Dec 16, 2004

• Aug 16, 2007 at 8:29 AM

Thank you for your notes on Copenhagen. Leaving in a few hours with only 2 nights and a day there, and have done no preparation. You wrote so knowledgeably and carefully, I just printed your Copenhagen page as my walking guide for our day.

• Marpessa's Profile Photo
    Nov 9, 2005 at 3:37 AM

Hi, great page on Copenhagen. Excellent photos and tips. BTW The Roots - 'The Seed (2.0)' one of my favourite songs :) Cassie, from Australia.

• tvdm's Profile Photo
    Mar 18, 2005 at 9:56 AM

WoCo, one of my favourite cities EVER! :-) Goeie pagina Pieter, ik moet de mijne ook echt 'ns gaan bouwen!

• hez28's Profile Photo
    Feb 11, 2005 at 1:51 PM

ALCOHOLIC! =P

• Roeffie's Profile Photo
    Feb 11, 2005 at 11:28 AM

Nice page! Nice to see how different people visit a town! Your page shows completely other things than mine!

• Donnylass's Profile Photo
    Feb 1, 2005 at 12:45 PM

useful information and great photos - thank you for your help in planning my trip in April.

Pieter11

“So much of who we are is where we have been”

Badges & Stats in Copenhagen

Have you been to Copenhagen?

Latest Activity in Copenhagen