"Copenhagen, city of HCA" Copenhagen by Pieter11
Copenhagen Travel Guide: 3,916 reviews and 9,862 photos
Copenhagen is the bridge between Scandinavia and Europe. Consequently, it is a multi-cultural city with both typical Northern as continental and even English influences. And within all these cultural influences, one man is apperant everywhere you can look: Hans Christian Andersen, the famous fairytale writer.
At 10 km´s outside the citycentre of Copenhagen, in the suburb called Hvidovre, you´ll find a huge old military centre... more travel advice
The current Christiansborg Palace was built on top of the ruines of Bishop Absalon (the foundator of the city... more travel advice
Pieter11's Related Pages
Copenhagen Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Copenhagen, a "suburb" to Valby..."
- "Windy-ful Copenhagen"
- "COPENHAGEN ON THE CHEAP"
- "Operas and cycling in Copenhagen"
- "THE ROYAL CITY OF COPENHAGEN"
- "Highly Hygge!"
- "Copenhagen city of Absalon"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Copenhagen
- Hotels in Copenhagen
- Transportation in Copenhagen
- Nightlife in Copenhagen
- Restaurants in Copenhagen
- Shopping in Copenhagen
- Warnings and Dangers in Copenhagen
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Copenhagen
- 11 Reviews
- 34 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 6 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (25)
Have you been to Copenhagen?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Copenhagen
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Guadeloupe Intro, 96 reviews, 339 photos
- Paris Intro, 107 reviews, 301 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Ghana Intro, 69 reviews, 190 photos
- Athens Intro, 62 reviews, 167 photos, 5 travelogues
- Prague Intro, 47 reviews, 134 photos, 1 travelogue
- Caribbean and Central America Intro, 25 reviews, 121 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Western Sahara Intro, 33 reviews, 113 photos
- Stockholm Intro, 41 reviews, 88 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Liechtenstein Intro, 35 reviews, 90 photos
- Tamale Intro, 26 reviews, 78 photos