"Accra, sóóó Ghana" Top 5 Page for this destination Accra by Pieter11
Accra Travel Guide: 289 reviews and 760 photos
Accra is the capital of Ghana and is situated at the very south of the country, at the Atlantic Coast. The city has over one million inhabitants and is the absolute centre of the country. It has the nation's only international airport, it has the base of politics and it is very, very Ghana.
Accra is everything Ghana has to offer, but bigger. Every city or town in Ghana has a Tro-Tro station: Accra has at least 5 of them. Ghana is a perfect place to buy West-African handicraft, Accra has the biggest market. Traffic in Ghana is always very chaotic, Accra is the worst. Every town in Ghana has a colourful market, Accra's markets are among the biggest.
When I first arrived in Accra, one of the first things I saw was a postcard with a picture of an interchange on it.... more travel advice
If you want to do some souvenir shopping and you don't have enough time to visit the National Cultural Centre in Accra,... more travel advice
Pieter11's Related Pages
Accra Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Accra, sóóó Ghana"
- "My beloved Accra"
- "Accra, the capital of Ghana"
- "Capital of Ghana"
- "Ghana: respect, my brotha!!!!"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Accra
- Hotels in Accra
- Transportation in Accra
- Nightlife in Accra
- Restaurants in Accra
- Shopping in Accra
- Warnings and Dangers in Accra
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Accra
- 29 Reviews
- 58 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 5 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (25)
Have you been to Accra?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Accra
Photos in AccraSee All Photos (58)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Guadeloupe Intro, 96 reviews, 339 photos
- Paris Intro, 107 reviews, 301 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Ghana Intro, 69 reviews, 190 photos
- Athens Intro, 62 reviews, 167 photos, 5 travelogues
- Prague Intro, 47 reviews, 134 photos, 1 travelogue
- Caribbean and Central America Intro, 25 reviews, 121 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Western Sahara Intro, 33 reviews, 113 photos
- Stockholm Intro, 41 reviews, 88 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Liechtenstein Intro, 35 reviews, 90 photos
- Tamale Intro, 26 reviews, 78 photos