"Bolga, the most Northern city of Ghana" Bolgatanga by Pieter11
Bolgatanga Travel Guide: 29 reviews and 69 photos
Bolgatanga is a fast growing city in the very north of Ghana, and it is the capital of the region it is situated in: the Upper East Region. Bolga, as every Ghanaian calls the city, doesn't have a lot of touristic attractions, but it is a nice place to walk through on your way to more interesting places in the neighbourhood.
In the direct surroundings of Bolga you can visit the famous Sacred Crocodiles of Paga, the painted houses of Sirigu or the mystical Tongo Hills.
Bolga is known for its traditional products made of straw. Hat, baskets, fans, nacklaces; everything is sold by salesmen... more travel advice
In Bolga there are three different stations for public transportation: The first one is the one where you arrive when... more travel advice
Pieter11's Related Pages
Bolgatanga Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Bolgatanga in the upper east"
- "Bolga, the most Northern city of Ghana"
- "Bolgatanga and Northeast Ghana"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Bolgatanga
- Hotels in Bolgatanga
- Transportation in Bolgatanga
- Restaurants in Bolgatanga
- Shopping in Bolgatanga
- Warnings and Dangers in Bolgatanga
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Bolgatanga
- 6 Reviews
- 12 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (25)
Have you been to Bolgatanga?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Bolgatanga
Photos in BolgatangaSee All Photos (12)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Guadeloupe Intro, 96 reviews, 339 photos
- Paris Intro, 107 reviews, 301 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Ghana Intro, 69 reviews, 190 photos
- Athens Intro, 62 reviews, 167 photos, 5 travelogues
- Prague Intro, 47 reviews, 134 photos, 1 travelogue
- Caribbean and Central America Intro, 25 reviews, 121 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Western Sahara Intro, 33 reviews, 113 photos
- Stockholm Intro, 41 reviews, 88 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Liechtenstein Intro, 35 reviews, 90 photos
- Tamale Intro, 26 reviews, 78 photos