"Larabanga, village with The Mosque" Larabanga by Pieter11
Larabanga Travel Guide: 22 reviews and 123 photos
Larabanga is a small, dusty and famous village in the Northern Region of Ghana, roughly between the cities Wa and Tamale, and right under Mole N.P.
Larabanga doesn't have a lot to offer except for its old mosque. This famous building is the only reason why you should visit the village, but because of its location very close to Mole, it's easy to combine both.
A long time ago, around 1400, an islamic traveller was making a journey through what now is Northern Ghana. At one point... more travel advice
It is possible to have a guided walk through the village. It's of course also possible to do so without a guide, but... more travel advice
Pieter11's Related Pages
Larabanga Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "The Village with the Oldest Building in Ghana"
- "Larabanga, village with The Mosque"
- "Rest & Relaxation"
- "Larabanga and its Mosque"
- "Old mosque of larabanga"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Larabanga
- Hotels in Larabanga
- Transportation in Larabanga
- Restaurants in Larabanga
- Shopping in Larabanga
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Larabanga
- 5 Reviews
- 12 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 2 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (44)
Have you been to Larabanga?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Larabanga
Photos in LarabangaSee All Photos (12)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Guadeloupe Intro, 96 reviews, 339 photos
- Paris Intro, 107 reviews, 301 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Ghana Intro, 69 reviews, 190 photos
- Athens Intro, 62 reviews, 167 photos, 5 travelogues
- Prague Intro, 47 reviews, 134 photos, 1 travelogue
- Caribbean and Central America Intro, 25 reviews, 121 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Western Sahara Intro, 33 reviews, 113 photos
- Stockholm Intro, 41 reviews, 88 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Liechtenstein Intro, 35 reviews, 90 photos
- Tamale Intro, 26 reviews, 78 photos