"Sabalós" Boca de Sábalos by Pieter11
Boca de Sábalos Travel Guide: 8 reviews and 27 photos
In the very southeastern part of Nicaragua there is a great green area where there are hardly any roads can be found, hardly any towns, but where you can find rivers, creeks and canals in between an unspoiled jungle.
The only life you see here are the many people living at the banks of the rivers in small houses, and the countless animals that you can't miss.
Sabalós is a small village at the banks of the Rio San Juan, the main river that cuts through the area. You can only get here by boat, and probably that is the reason why the village is very small and there is nothing much to do here.
That is why you'll be very surprised to find a paradise in the tropics here: a great lodge surrounded by spectacular flora and fauna.
When you are in San Carlos: a town you cannot miss on your way to Sabalos, you can take a direct boat that will take you... more travel advice
The best thing to do when you are visiting the Sabalós Lodge, is just to hang around in the surroundings of the cabins... more travel advice
Pieter11's Related Pages
Boca de Sábalos Travel Guide
- Things to Do in Boca de Sábalos
- Hotels in Boca de Sábalos
- Transportation in Boca de Sábalos
- Restaurants in Boca de Sábalos
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Boca de Sábalos
- 8 Reviews
- 27 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (25)
Have you been to Boca de Sábalos?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Boca de Sábalos
Photos in Boca de SábalosSee All Photos (27)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Guadeloupe Intro, 96 reviews, 339 photos
- Paris Intro, 107 reviews, 301 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Ghana Intro, 69 reviews, 190 photos
- Athens Intro, 62 reviews, 167 photos, 5 travelogues
- Prague Intro, 47 reviews, 134 photos, 1 travelogue
- Caribbean and Central America Intro, 25 reviews, 121 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Western Sahara Intro, 33 reviews, 113 photos
- Stockholm Intro, 41 reviews, 88 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Liechtenstein Intro, 35 reviews, 90 photos
- Tamale Intro, 26 reviews, 78 photos