Granada Nightlife Tips by Pieter11 Top 5 Page for this destination
Granada Nightlife: 10 reviews and 11 photos
In the Calle la Calzada, directly opposite restaurant Don Luca, you will find the pub "Zoom Bar". Although you are in the middle of Central America, this place doesn't have anything to do with the Latin lifestyle you see out on the streets. Inside Zoom Bar the main language is English, the televisions you see in every corner here show American Football, Basketball and Baseball and all the decoration on the walls have something to go with these sports.
The music you hear is English and the menu is in English as well (although that one is in Spanish too). Zoom Bar is known for its cocktails and the happy hour when you can have a cheap beer here.
But: all that American lifestyle was a bit too much for me. It is maybe nice for Americans who stay in Granada a bit longer, but for me, a curious European who wants to get to know the local culture, this was not the place I expected in a Central American city.
Address: Calle la Calzada
More Reviews (17)
Pieter11's Related Pages
Granada Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "IN LOVE WITH GRANADA"
- "Granada, Nicaragua"
- "Travel Notes from Granada, Nicaragua"
- "Granada: the colonial jewel of Nicaragua"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Granada
- Hotels in Granada
- Transportation in Granada
- Nightlife in Granada
- Restaurants in Granada
- Shopping in Granada
- Warnings and Dangers in Granada
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Granada
- 18 Reviews
- 38 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 3 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (45)
Have you been to Granada?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Granada
Photos in GranadaSee All Photos (38)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Guadeloupe Intro, 96 reviews, 339 photos
- Paris Intro, 107 reviews, 301 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Ghana Intro, 69 reviews, 190 photos
- Athens Intro, 62 reviews, 167 photos, 5 travelogues
- Prague Intro, 47 reviews, 134 photos, 1 travelogue
- Caribbean and Central America Intro, 25 reviews, 121 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Western Sahara Intro, 33 reviews, 113 photos
- Stockholm Intro, 41 reviews, 88 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Liechtenstein Intro, 35 reviews, 90 photos
- Tamale Intro, 26 reviews, 78 photos