"The most peaceful place on Earth" Top 5 Page for this destination Anguilla by evilprebil
Anguilla Travel Guide: 136 reviews and 249 photos
Stronglikebull and I went here to get married and have our honeymoon. I honestly did not know it even existed until I started researching destination weddings. I actually fell in love with the resort we stayed at for its Hydroponic Farm and dedication to the culinary experience (cooking classes, etc).
I am so glad I did! Most people come here for their honeymoon, an even greater number of people who visit never leave. Our cooking demonstrator was from Jamaica, came for two weeks and never left. Truly a beautiful place. Pictures will not do it justice!
- Cons:Very expensive...but well worth it! Values can be found.
- In a nutshell:Good food, good people, good times!
This is considered an English pub in the Caribbean. We went here for lunch in the off season so itwas very quiet. Though... more travel advice
evilprebil's Related Pages
Anguilla Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "The most peaceful place on Earth"
- "Plenty of sittin' around in Anguilla"
- "My Anguilla travel page"
- "Bored out of my mind and loving it..."
- See All...
- Things to Do in Anguilla
- Hotels in Anguilla
- Transportation in Anguilla
- Nightlife in Anguilla
- Restaurants in Anguilla
- Shopping in Anguilla
- Warnings and Dangers in Anguilla
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Anguilla
- 16 Reviews
- 27 Photos
- 1 Forum posts
- 0 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (6)
Have you been to Anguilla?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Anguilla
Top 10 Pages
- Lisbon Intro, 35 reviews, 32 photos
- Philadelphia Intro, 24 reviews, 32 photos
- Cape May Intro, 19 reviews, 34 photos
- Chicago Intro, 15 reviews, 36 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Anguilla Intro, 16 reviews, 27 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Sint Maarten Intro, 13 reviews, 28 photos
- Queenstown Intro, 10 reviews, 27 photos
- Porto Intro, 17 reviews, 17 photos
- Washington D.C. Intro, 12 reviews, 18 photos
- Sydney Intro, 14 reviews, 8 photos