"Gateway to the Caribbean" Top 5 Page for this destination Sint Maarten by evilprebil
Sint Maarten Travel Guide: 316 reviews and 885 photos
I actually never wanted to go to the Caribbean, because I thought there wasn't much that was different than the U.S. there. However, after seeing some information on St. Martin/Sint Maarten I was curious. This one little island has so much culture! Sint Maarten, in my opinion, is more "americanized" but probably due to being able handle cruise ships. My husband and I spent the tail end of our honeymoon here and there was definitely a lot of culture! We used this as a hub to fly, and we'll do it again. It's a great place to visit.
Philipsburg is one of the major cruise destinations, which is fantastic if you are on a cruise but not so fun if you are... more travel advice
There are plenty of wine shops on the Island so I recommend looking in a few before purchasing. We were able to find a... more travel advice
evilprebil's Related Pages
Sint Maarten Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "The Friendly Island"
- "Our Visit to the Friendly Island"
- "St. Maarten of the Dutch Antilles Islands"
- ""The Friendly Isle""
- "Gateway to the Caribbean"
- "I Still Have Sand in My Shoes"
- "Sint Marteen - the Happy Island!"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Sint Maarten
- Hotels in Sint Maarten
- Transportation in Sint Maarten
- Nightlife in Sint Maarten
- Restaurants in Sint Maarten
- Shopping in Sint Maarten
- Warnings and Dangers in Sint Maarten
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Sint Maarten
- 13 Reviews
- 28 Photos
- 1 Forum posts
- 2 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (6)
Have you been to Sint Maarten?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Sint Maarten
Photos in Sint MaartenSee All Photos (28)
Top 10 Pages
- Lisbon Intro, 35 reviews, 32 photos
- Philadelphia Intro, 24 reviews, 32 photos
- Cape May Intro, 19 reviews, 34 photos
- Chicago Intro, 15 reviews, 36 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Anguilla Intro, 16 reviews, 27 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Sint Maarten Intro, 13 reviews, 28 photos
- Queenstown Intro, 10 reviews, 27 photos
- Porto Intro, 17 reviews, 17 photos
- Washington D.C. Intro, 12 reviews, 18 photos
- Sydney Intro, 14 reviews, 8 photos