"Queenstown" Queenstown by evilprebil
Queenstown Travel Guide: 649 reviews and 1,725 photos
Queenstown was a bit of an contradiction for me. Touristy, but homey; Small town, but lots of people. I think we were fortunate to visit in the off season so it wasn't overwhelmed with people. Beautiful town, great jumping off point for places in southern New Zealand.
- Pros:Beautiful & Fun
A good opportunity to see kiwis and some of the native birds of New Zealand. Since kiwis are nocturnal, the 2 houses... more travel advice
There are no shortage of this style of pubs in NZ, but this one has the added bonus of offering lunch specials of... more travel advice
evilprebil's Related Pages
Queenstown Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Get Crazy in New Zealand's Fun Capital"
- "QUEENSTOWN - One of The Leading Mountain resorts"
- "A town fit for a Queen"
- "Queenstown - feel the adrenaline!"
- "Bungy Jump"
- "Queenstown - the adrenaline capital"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Queenstown
- Hotels in Queenstown
- Transportation in Queenstown
- Nightlife in Queenstown
- Restaurants in Queenstown
- Shopping in Queenstown
- Warnings and Dangers in Queenstown
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Queenstown
- 10 Reviews
- 27 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (7)
Have you been to Queenstown?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Queenstown
Photos in QueenstownSee All Photos (27)
Top 10 Pages
- Lisbon Intro, 35 reviews, 32 photos
- Philadelphia Intro, 24 reviews, 32 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Cape May Intro, 19 reviews, 34 photos
- Chicago Intro, 15 reviews, 36 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Anguilla Intro, 16 reviews, 27 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Sint Maarten Intro, 13 reviews, 28 photos
- Queenstown Intro, 10 reviews, 27 photos
- Porto Intro, 17 reviews, 17 photos
- Washington D.C. Intro, 12 reviews, 18 photos
- Sydney Intro, 14 reviews, 8 photos