"All who wander are not lost" evilprebil's Profile

I have been fortunate enough to find a career in the travel field in order to travel both for work and fun. Having to deal with travel daily has only increased my passion for getting out there and I wish I could do more - See more places, meet more people, experience more culture, learn previously unknown history and eat as much weird food as I can!

Most recent trip

The thing I struggle with most when I come back from a trip is the question of "What was your favorite part?" If it was a good trip, I shouldn't be able to pinpoint the best part of it. Our most recent trip was New Zealand, great time. Good food, good people, amazing scenery. Definitely can't pinpoint one thing that specifically made the trip awesome.

some more.....

We love to drink wine and try different beer. We like to go to and watch sporting events, especially football (American football that is, though I loved watching Football in Portugal!). I like visiting aquariums, zoos, art museums and science museums. Basically there isn't anything I don't like to experience. I generally find most things interesting and if not I can find something else. I think that's why travel is so appealing, its always something new and interesting.

I love to eat and try new food. Anything is fair game (Tafelspitz terrine on a European River Cruise, gross!). I think one of the best parts of visiting a foreign country is the food since even visiting a different region can yield a vastly different cuisine.
I also love cooking and gardening, which for me go hand in hand. I think to truly be a great cook you need to start with the freshest ingredients so I try to grow as much of my own food as I can. What could be fresher than that? I hope to grow some grape vines at the next house and learn more about wine-making.

books...

Just discovered the "Culture Shock" series of books...so interesting.

• Intro Updated Aug 7, 2012

Share your travels with the world!

Join Now!
evilprebil's Profile Photo

evilprebil

“All who wander are not lost”

Real Name