"One Nighter" Post Falls by Stewman
Post Falls Travel Guide: 7 reviews and 8 photos
Spent the evening at Templin's resort. Bring lots of $$$$$. Rooms overlook the Spokane River. You can rent anything...Pontoon boats, jet ski's, etc. Private pebble beach is nice too.
- Pros:Quiet, Plenty to do, Clean rooms, Friendly staff
- In a nutshell:Nice area for summertime activities
Stewman's Related Pages
Post Falls Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Day 1: Birchbark's Road Trip to Winnipeg"
- "One Nighter"
- "•POST FALLS, IDAHO•"
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Post Falls
- 0 Reviews
- 1 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (1)
Have you been to Post Falls?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Post Falls
Top 5 Pages
- Frankfurt Intro, 1 review, 2 photos
- Polson Intro, 3 photos
- Garmisch-Partenkirchen Intro, 1 photo
- Manhattan Beach Intro, 1 photo
- Post Falls Intro, 1 photo
No friends yet.
Latest Post Falls hotel reviews
- Howard Johnson Express Inn - Post Falls (3647 West 5th Avenue.)
- 51 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Nov 10, 2013
- Red Lion Templins Hotel On The River - Post Falls
- 144 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Dec 5, 2013
- Holiday Inn Exp Post Falls (3105 E Seltic Way )
- 1 Review & Opinion