"Moruya Day Trip" Moruya by reedee
Moruya Travel Guide: 13 reviews and 50 photos
Moruya is 25 Kms south of Batemans Bay and the township is about 5kms inland, it is on the estuary of the Deua River (also known as the Moruya River). The river's banks turn into wetlands as it sprawls down to the sea @ Moruya Heads, the hamlet on the south head (which is where we landed) there is a good surf beach and views from Taragy point.
- Pros:Beautiful beach friendly people
reedee's Related Pages
Moruya Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "There’s more to Moruya….."
- "A Flying Visit to Moruya"
- "Moruya Day Trip"
- "MORUYA...STH'N ...NEW SOUTH WALES"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Moruya
- 1 Reviews
- 6 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 2 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (4)
Have you been to Moruya?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Moruya
Top 5 Pages
- Temora Intro, 8 reviews, 8 photos
- Blue Mountains National Park Intro, 2 reviews, 11 photos, 1 travelogue
- Moruya Intro, 1 review, 6 photos, 1 travelogue
- Canberra Intro, 1 review, 4 photos
- Nadi Intro, 1 review, 2 photos
No friends yet.