"Abaco bahamas...only for boaters" Marsh Harbour by rjhansen
Marsh Harbour Travel Guide: 7 reviews and 7 photos
I tell friends that the Abacos is only for good sports! The service is slow, the prices are high, and the food leaves much to be desired. However , the water is beautiful, the diving and snorkeling is some of the best I've seen. The fishing is great, and the local people are wonderful. Sometimes a little shy but wonderful and help ful.The season is mostly march thru august but the weather will almost be the same as palm beach fla.
- Pros:house rentals tend to be reasonable
- Cons:restaurants can be expensive
- In a nutshell:a great destination for water oriented families
Dinner and cocktails with the ocean surf in front of you and the abaco sound behind you is one of the most romantic... more travel advice
Marsh Harbour Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Home for Year"
- "Abaco bahamas...only for boaters"
- "Abaco Bahamas"
- "travel to Marsh harbor"
- "MARSH HARBOUR"
- "Sailing through the Bahamas"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Marsh Harbour
- Hotels in Marsh Harbour
- Nightlife in Marsh Harbour
- Restaurants in Marsh Harbour
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Marsh Harbour
- 3 Reviews
- 0 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (1)
Have you been to Marsh Harbour?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Marsh Harbour
No friends yet.