"Paradise in Puerto Rico = Rincon" Rincon by PremaMarie
Rincon Travel Guide: 25 reviews and 40 photos
Rincon, Puerto Rico is a surfer's secret paradise. The beaches are lively with ten foot and sometimes bigger waves. There are also other beaches which are calm for kids and families or just for swimming.
The food here is fantastic. You can have typical PR food like empenadas and rice and beans and mofongo. You can also find other types of food like Italian, German, and basic burgers.
Everyone is happy and having fun playing music dancing, eating, surfing, relaxing and enjoying the weather. Which is beautiful all year long.
You can rent surfboards and learn how to surf or paddleboard or boogie board or sail or go whale watching or parasailing. It's all here the best of the Caribbean without all the hassle of needing a passport or going through customs, Coconuts grow all over, there are Farmer's Markets on Sundays in the Plaza, There are fresh fruit stands all over and side road food trucks that are safe and sometimes better than restaurants.
Sunsets are awesome. You can take a trip to Aguada with some of the most gorgeous ocean views I have ever seen or to Ponce for some serious shopping.
- Pros:Beautiful Beaches, Ocean and People
- Cons:Stray dogs.
- In a nutshell:I want to live here,
My daughter loved these classes while we were there. Mel is fantastic and fun. Her classes are wonderful... my husband... more travel advice
“Delicious and Elegant Inside Seating" Outside seating too. I felt this was a very relaxing restaurant. I had the... more travel advice
PremaMarie's Related Pages
Rincon Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Paradise in Puerto Rico = Rincon"
- "Playa Rincon"
- "Rincon, Puerto Rico"
- "Surfers Spot"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Rincon
- Hotels in Rincon
- Nightlife in Rincon
- Restaurants in Rincon
- Warnings and Dangers in Rincon
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Rincon
- 5 Reviews
- 20 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
Have you been to Rincon?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Rincon
- Wrote a Review Ages 2-5 Art & Music Classes with Mama Mel - Love! in Rincon Things to Do
- Uploaded a Photo to "Ages 2-5 Art & Music Classes with Mama Mel - Love!"
- updated a Rincon Travel Page "Paradise in Puerto Rico = Rincon"
- Posted in Travel India Forum "Travel Companions Wanted:..."
- Cuba Intro, 7 reviews, 24 photos, 5 travelogues
- Rincon Intro, 5 reviews, 20 photos
- New York State Intro, 5 photos, 1 travelogue
- India 1 review