"Everywhere is An Adventure" PremaMarie's Profile
I am a Yoga Teacher and I live in NY... have been to:
Montreal ,Toronto, Niagara Falls
Cancun and Tulum
Los Angeles, CA
Palm Springs, CA
Buckingham Virginia: Yogaville
Wow I never listed all my Travels .. more than I thought....
I would like to visit...
Burning Man (next year)
Anywhere is an adventure...
Please visit my Cuba pages for more information on this amazing Country. That is me in front of a huge painting of Che Guevara in Cuba.
Che Guevarra is a Cuban icon even 30 years after his death. Ironically he was from Argentina and was killed while fighting in Bolivia.
Cuban children sing 'Pioneers of communism, we shall be like Che'.
His birth name is Ernesto Guevara and was born in 1928 to a middle-class Argentinian family. After obtaining a medical degree in 1953, Che took to traveling in search of adventure. His travels led him to Guatemala where he attempted to build social resistance, and then in 1959, he met Fidel Castro in Mexico.
Che means "friend" or "buddy", and when Castro took power in Cuba, Che became head of financial dealings and organized Cuba's trading with eastern Europe.
On October 10, 1967 he was caught and killed in Bolivia while fighting along side its left wing insurgency.
Castro made Che into a Cult of Personality using his image to fuel the people and give them strength to carry on in hard times.
Che remains an image of the freelance revolutionary with style and flair. He rode Harleys (American-made motorcycles) smoked fine Cuban cigars, and wasn't afraid to fight for the people.
He was a "revolutionary star" with fine looks and wild character... who lived fast and furious, and died young.
Top Travel Pages
Share your travels with the world!Join Now!
Badges & Stats
- 13 Reviews
- 51 Photos
- 3 Countries
- 0 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
- Wrote a Review Ages 2-5 Art & Music Classes with Mama Mel - Love! in Rincon Things to Do
- Uploaded a Photo to "Ages 2-5 Art & Music Classes with Mama Mel - Love!"
- Commented on one of luisortiz's Puerto Rico travel pages
- updated a Rincon Travel Page "Paradise in Puerto Rico = Rincon"
- PremaMarie and topoftheworl are now friends.
- Posted in Travel India Forum "Travel Companions Wanted:..."
updated their Profile Page "Everywhere is An Adventure"
- Cuba Intro, 7 reviews, 24 photos, 5 travelogues
- Rincon Intro, 5 reviews, 20 photos
- New York State Intro, 5 photos, 1 travelogue
- India 1 review
- Paris Hotels
- 22471 Reviews - 55005 Photos
- Fort Lauderdale Hotels
- 659 Reviews - 1389 Photos
- Dubai Hotels
- 2702 Reviews - 7926 Photos
- London Hotels
- 23320 Reviews - 48909 Photos
- New York City Hotels
- 15643 Reviews - 31276 Photos
- Manila Hotels
- 2027 Reviews - 4971 Photos
- Baguio Hotels
- 328 Reviews - 894 Photos
- Cancún Hotels
- 1933 Reviews - 3724 Photos
- Punta Cana Hotels
- 422 Reviews - 1020 Photos
- Orlando Hotels
- 3096 Reviews - 5870 Photos
- Playa del Carmen Hotels
- 780 Reviews - 1749 Photos
- Goa Hotels
- 2058 Reviews - 3874 Photos
- Rome Hotels
- 12024 Reviews - 26762 Photos
- Bangkok Hotels
- 10315 Reviews - 22905 Photos
- Istanbul Hotels
- 7829 Reviews - 20234 Photos