"Everywhere is An Adventure" PremaMarie's Profile
I am a Yoga Teacher and I live in NY... have been to:
Montreal ,Toronto, Niagara Falls
Cancun and Tulum
Los Angeles, CA
Palm Springs, CA
Buckingham Virginia: Yogaville
Wow I never listed all my Travels .. more than I thought....
I would like to visit...
Burning Man (next year)
Anywhere is an adventure...
Please visit my Cuba pages for more information on this amazing Country. That is me in front of a huge painting of Che Guevara in Cuba.
Che Guevarra is a Cuban icon even 30 years after his death. Ironically he was from Argentina and was killed while fighting in Bolivia.
Cuban children sing 'Pioneers of communism, we shall be like Che'.
His birth name is Ernesto Guevara and was born in 1928 to a middle-class Argentinian family. After obtaining a medical degree in 1953, Che took to traveling in search of adventure. His travels led him to Guatemala where he attempted to build social resistance, and then in 1959, he met Fidel Castro in Mexico.
Che means "friend" or "buddy", and when Castro took power in Cuba, Che became head of financial dealings and organized Cuba's trading with eastern Europe.
On October 10, 1967 he was caught and killed in Bolivia while fighting along side its left wing insurgency.
Castro made Che into a Cult of Personality using his image to fuel the people and give them strength to carry on in hard times.
Che remains an image of the freelance revolutionary with style and flair. He rode Harleys (American-made motorcycles) smoked fine Cuban cigars, and wasn't afraid to fight for the people.
He was a "revolutionary star" with fine looks and wild character... who lived fast and furious, and died young.
Top Travel Pages
Share your travels with the world!Join Now!
Badges & Stats
- 13 Reviews
- 51 Photos
- 3 Countries
- 0 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
- Wrote a Review Ages 2-5 Art & Music Classes with Mama Mel - Love! in Rincon Things to Do
- Uploaded a Photo to "Ages 2-5 Art & Music Classes with Mama Mel - Love!"
- Commented on one of luisortiz's Puerto Rico travel pages
- updated a Rincon Travel Page "Paradise in Puerto Rico = Rincon"
- PremaMarie and topoftheworl are now friends.
- Posted in Travel India Forum "Travel Companions Wanted:..."
updated their Profile Page "Everywhere is An Adventure"
- Cuba Intro, 7 reviews, 24 photos, 5 travelogues
- Rincon Intro, 5 reviews, 20 photos
- New York State Intro, 5 photos, 1 travelogue
- India 1 review
- Paris Hotels
- 22198 Reviews - 54001 Photos
- New York City Hotels
- 15557 Reviews - 30993 Photos
- Orlando Hotels
- 3082 Reviews - 5778 Photos
- London Hotels
- 23037 Reviews - 47268 Photos
- Myrtle Beach Hotels
- 319 Reviews - 425 Photos
- Rome Hotels
- 11941 Reviews - 26475 Photos
- Manila Hotels
- 1912 Reviews - 4527 Photos
- Cancún Hotels
- 1930 Reviews - 3719 Photos
- Las Vegas Hotels
- 8369 Reviews - 17097 Photos
- Toronto Hotels
- 4277 Reviews - 8800 Photos
- Baguio Hotels
- 325 Reviews - 885 Photos
- Panama City Beach Hotels
- 193 Reviews - 288 Photos
- Melbourne Hotels
- 3341 Reviews - 7500 Photos
- Istanbul Hotels
- 7700 Reviews - 19770 Photos
- Dubai Hotels
- 2421 Reviews - 6530 Photos