"A Capital City Like No Other! :)" Amman by XtravelloverX
Amman Travel Guide: 768 reviews and 1,627 photos
If anyone, ANYONE, tells you to skip Amman, they're out of their minds, this is an energetic, fast-paced city hugging ancient Roman ruins, it cannot get much cooler than that! :)
VTer SARHOT was most fantastic, we will never forget him and hope to visit him soon. Please see our hotel tip for more information on him and his hotel. :)
MORE TIPS ARE COMING SOON!
- Pros:Fayez (VT name=SARHOT), hummus, lamb, high city energy, Roman ruins hugged by a metropolis
- Cons:The drivers are a little unnerving.
- In a nutshell:A city well worth a day if you're in Jordan, no matter what others may say. Do not miss the view from the Citadel.
XtravelloverX's Related Pages
Amman Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Amman: the heart of Jordan"
- "Amman عمّان"
- "Back after 8 years"
- "Amman--City of Smile"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Amman
- Hotels in Amman
- Transportation in Amman
- Nightlife in Amman
- Restaurants in Amman
- Shopping in Amman
- Warnings and Dangers in Amman
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Amman
- 1 Reviews
- 8 Photos
- 1 Forum posts
- 3 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Amman?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Amman
Photos in AmmanSee All Photos (8)
Top 10 Pages
- China Intro, 10 reviews, 13 photos
- Marrakesh Intro, 10 photos, 1 travelogue
- Munich Intro, 4 reviews, 5 photos
- Amman Intro, 1 review, 8 photos
- Cancún Intro, 2 reviews, 4 photos
- Cairo Intro, 1 review, 4 photos
- Teotihuacán Intro, 2 reviews, 3 photos
- Rome Intro, 3 photos
- Las Vegas Intro, 3 photos
- Venice Intro, 3 photos