"VASA - FINLAND" Top 5 Page for this destination Vasa by LenaFIN
Vasa Travel Guide: 47 reviews and 109 photos
Vasa is a nice city, small about 60.000 inhabitants. I like to live here in Vasa, especially in the summers when you can be outside and have picnics and meet friends :)
Here is a picture from our summer cottage, wich is in Replot (about 40 km from Vasa). To get to the summer cottage you drive over Finlands longest bridge, the Replot bridge. Replot is an island in the Kvarken area of the Baltic sea. It has about 2100 inhabitants, almost only Swedish-speaking
The Replot bridge web-cam: http://www2.syh.fi/replot/
- Pros:Multi-lingual city
- Cons:There is much building going on at the moment, but in January everything will be finished
- In a nutshell:Finlands sunniest city
El Gringo is a pub where I go often and meet friends or watch a footballgame or something. They have a bigscreen, Canal+... more travel advice
LenaFIN's Related Pages
Vasa Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Vaasa, a diversified town by the sea"
- "Vasa - Where past and present meet"
- "VASA - FINLAND"
- "Mario's Vasa page"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Vasa
- Hotels in Vasa
- Transportation in Vasa
- Nightlife in Vasa
- Restaurants in Vasa
- Shopping in Vasa
- Warnings and Dangers in Vasa
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Vasa
- 3 Reviews
- 2 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 2 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Vasa?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Vasa
Top 5 Pages
- Krabi Intro, 3 reviews, 13 photos
- Alanya Intro, 4 reviews, 5 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Vasa Intro, 3 reviews, 2 photos
- Stockholm Intro, 1 review, 3 photos
- Benalmádena Intro, 2 reviews