"Pingyao" Top 5 Page for this destination Pingyao by ForbiddenCity
Pingyao Travel Guide: 191 reviews and 830 photos
Spend RMB80 Day Ticket to get access to all scenic spots (including city wall, museums)
But if you want to avoid the crowd, you can just wander in the streets and still a lot of old houses to look at
- Pros:authentic Chinese Middle Age City
- Cons:dusty, food is lousy
- In a nutshell:must see it!
wander around, hope this may help I added some notes in English :-) more travel advice
This is where the film "Raise the Red Latern" is produced. It is a famous Merchant's house. Rather smaller in scale... more travel advice
ForbiddenCity's Related Pages
Pingyao Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "An ancient,exotic city"
- "A Day in Pingyao by Paul2001"
- "Pingyao, an Ancient Town of 2700 Years of History"
- "The Best Preserved Walled City"
- "Ancient County Office"
- "Pingyao Map"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Pingyao
- Hotels in Pingyao
- Transportation in Pingyao
- Nightlife in Pingyao
- Restaurants in Pingyao
- Shopping in Pingyao
- Warnings and Dangers in Pingyao
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Pingyao
- 21 Reviews
- 22 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 3 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Pingyao?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Pingyao
Top 5 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Pingyao Intro, 21 reviews, 22 photos
- Datong Intro, 6 reviews, 6 photos
- Shanghai Intro, 2 reviews, 3 photos
- Tianjin Intro, 2 reviews, 1 photo
- Beijing 2 reviews
No friends yet.