"Orange - A Slice of Old Town Charm" Top 5 Page for this destination Orange by Jokerit_pl

Orange Travel Guide: 125 reviews and 261 photos

Hello! Thanks for dropping by and looking at my hometown. I am from Orange, California USA. It is a city of approximately 135,000 people located 32 miles (51km) SE of Los Angeles in Orange County. For a better frame of reference, Orange is approximately 9 miles (14km) from Disneyland (Anaheim).

The downtown Orange Circle picture you see above is registered in the US National Historical Register. It dates back to 1869 when Orange was first laid out. The Orange Circle and a lot of the surrounding buildings that date back to the early years of Orange still remain today

So how's the weather in Orange, CA you ask? Click here to find out!

For those American movie watchers..

For those of you who are avid American movie watchers, you've probably seen my city before, but just never knew it or stuck around to read the location credits in the movie. There are over 125 movies or TV shows that has filmed scenes in Orange.

Here are a few notable ones:
Big Mama's House
Borat

• Intro Updated Sep 26, 2008

• aussirose's Profile Photo
    May 9, 2009 at 5:12 PM

Enjoyed a rummage around your Orange page Phil :o) Antique stores sounds good. Cheers, Ann.

• Camping_Girl's Profile Photo
    Sep 24, 2008 at 5:27 PM

Hey Phil - thanks for this insight into Orange. I've never made it further than Block at Orange during my travels to the area!

• Helenbb's Profile Photo
    Aug 1, 2008 at 10:00 PM

haha LA.. now u made me jealous :)

• Vulindlela's Profile Photo
    Apr 4, 2007 at 5:26 PM

Great tips! Been through Orange many times. I will never forget the TV commercial "You won't get a lemon at Toyota of Orange".

• SLLiew's Profile Photo
    Sep 9, 2006 at 11:47 PM

LA is such a big suburb. I think I pass by Orange County on my way to Disneyland. Great tips to know more about Orange.

• la_beba's Profile Photo
    Aug 22, 2006 at 9:48 PM

well, then have one float in my name too ;o) (if you go tomorrow) Salud!

• Redlats's Profile Photo
    Aug 9, 2006 at 3:19 PM

Nice parks. We have a lot of festivals like your here too. Heh -- the Orange train, the Orange block - I'm amazed the buildings aren't painted orange. Hockey rools!

• rmlopez74's Profile Photo
    May 19, 2006 at 11:18 AM

I love the International Food Fair! I can't wait until this years...

• Sininen's Profile Photo
    Apr 9, 2006 at 12:32 AM

Hello Phil! Nice to see that somebody over there has heard of Jokerit. I am not a sports fan but can say Jokerit is not my favourite team! Nice page on OC. Happy birthday from Finland!

• kymbanm's Profile Photo
    Feb 11, 2006 at 7:59 PM

Esenada style AND the .... um ... NOT Ensenada style :) Both are yummy! They suck out here ... I think we are too far from the ocean for the locals to have a clue :) But carne asada - heaven in a tortilla! We do have cows ya' know :)

Jokerit_pl Used To Live Here!

Badges & Stats in Orange