"I want to see it...ALL!" WYLENEoftheWORLD's Profile

I have a serious passion for travel, and even tho I am in the airline industry and do it every day- I never seem to get enough! I am always finding new places to go, I love to do the research and learn about my destinations and I enjoy the history and especially the native people.

This website is a lot of fun- now it's just a matter of getting all my info in place and adding the pictures- but now I have a great place to share and learn!

• Intro Updated Mar 26, 2005

• mary2u99's Profile Photo
    Jul 15, 2009 at 7:03 AM

Happy Birthday to you.

• nicolaitan's Profile Photo
    Aug 21, 2008 at 9:27 AM

cats cats where are the cats :)

• DAO's Profile Photo
    Jul 22, 2008 at 1:40 PM

Happy Birthday

• garridogal's Profile Photo
    Jan 12, 2008 at 3:59 PM

I bow down to you and your shopping skills....! : )

• traveloturc's Profile Photo
    Aug 22, 2007 at 10:55 PM

Hi Wylene ,thanks a lot for your comments on my home page ,hope to see you sometimes ,somewhere in this part of the world...

• mexicruiser's Profile Photo
    Jul 22, 2007 at 7:09 PM

Hi Wylene, wishing you a very Happy Birthday, and many many more!! I hope you had a super day....! Sorry my birthday greetings are sort of late, but we just got back from an island trip....Take care, Anne

• ghibli88's Profile Photo
    Jul 22, 2007 at 2:20 AM

A warm Happy super birthday to you Wylene,best wishes from hot and sunny Italy.

• E_R_I_C's Profile Photo
    Aug 22, 2006 at 8:19 PM

Hi Wylene... Thanks for your comments on my Paris page! I did like Paris in December. It was cold, but it had very few tourists (which was nice)! I want to be there in the Spring when it is green but not too hot and overcrowded. Cheers!

• Diana75's Profile Photo
    Aug 6, 2006 at 12:30 PM

Hi Wylene. Thanks for your visit to my Paris page and your nice comment. I'm more than sure that you'll enjoy every second spent in Paris and especially in Montmartre. Greetings from Bucharest. Diana

• iwys's Profile Photo
    Feb 8, 2006 at 11:24 PM

Hi! How are you? Haven't dropped by for a while.

Share your travels with the world!

Join Now!
WYLENEoftheWORLD's Profile Photo

WYLENEoftheWORLD

“Strangers are friends just waiting to happen...”

Real Name