Born and brought up on the Konkan coast of South India, I crossed continents and landed up in the US almost a decade ago in pursuit of a Master's degree and a new & exciting life.
A restless spirit always looking for adventure around every corner, a voracious reader perenially infected with the travel bug, in my armchair and otherwise, and a wannabe gourmet cook - that describes me in a nutshell!!
With the exception of Antartica, I have been lucky enough to have traveled to all the other continents, although not nearly as much as I would really like.
Some of my favorite destinations from past travels (not in any particular order) are:
1. Peru - Cusco w/Machu Pichu trek
2. San Diego, California - Perfect weather year round!
3. Tanzania - Kilimanjaro Trek and Serengeti Safari
4. Cains, Australia - Diving the Great Barrier Reef
5. Paris, France - More creme brulee and fruit tart please!
6. Mangalore, India - Not for tourists, but if you find it, you'll love it!
And of course, Boston my current homebase is my favorite hangout place. Be it delightful Italian food in the North End, or trendy stores on Newbury St, or the atmosphere at Quincy Market, or the spectacular shows in the Theater district, or simply a stroll in the Commons on a warm summer evening - beantown is simply magical!
My Favorite Pages
My top travel pages
Personal Pages (1)
1 - 1 of 1