"A Beautiful Village Called Kassiopi" Top 5 Page for this destination Kassiopi by xxsummerstarzxx
Kassiopi Travel Guide: 58 reviews and 83 photos
Kassiopi is a small town located in the north east part of Corfu, where the character and charm of the village will capture your heart and the locals are as bright and sunny as the weather.
I visited Corfu for the first time this year and was not at all dissapointed with my chosen destination.
A sleepy harbour by day, is transformed into a kaleidoscope of colour as the sun sets. With boats, of all shapes and size sweeping their way elegantly out to sea.
- Pros:Everyone Is So Very Friendly And Hospitable.
- Cons:Its Not Very Easy To Be A Vegitarian In Greece!
- In a nutshell:Kassiopi Has Something To Offer Everyone, Young And Old Alike
Janis Restaurant was reccomended to me by someone I met, this year in Kassiopi, so my expectations were high as soon as... more travel advice
Jasmines Bar is one place I never tire of. The people that frequent the establishment are full of life and always 'fun... more travel advice
xxsummerstarzxx's Related Pages
Kassiopi Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "A Beautiful Village Called Kassiopi"
- "SWEET VILLAGE KASSIOPI"
- "THE MAGIC OF KASSIOPI"
- "Visit the temple of Zeus?"
- "Kassiopi, Corfu"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Kassiopi
- Hotels in Kassiopi
- Transportation in Kassiopi
- Nightlife in Kassiopi
- Restaurants in Kassiopi
- Shopping in Kassiopi
- Warnings and Dangers in Kassiopi
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Kassiopi
- 14 Reviews
- 15 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 28 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Kassiopi?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Kassiopi
Photos in KassiopiSee All Photos (15)
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kassiopi Intro, 14 reviews, 15 photos
- Sharm El Sheikh Intro, 9 reviews, 13 photos
- Maldives Intro, 2 reviews, 4 photos