"A Beautiful Village Called Kassiopi" Top 5 Page for this destination Kassiopi by xxsummerstarzxx

Kassiopi Travel Guide: 57 reviews and 83 photos

Why So Many People Visit Kassiopi

Kassiopi is a small town located in the north east part of Corfu, where the character and charm of the village will capture your heart and the locals are as bright and sunny as the weather.

I visited Corfu for the first time this year and was not at all dissapointed with my chosen destination.

A sleepy harbour by day, is transformed into a kaleidoscope of colour as the sun sets. With boats, of all shapes and size sweeping their way elegantly out to sea.

• Pros:Everyone Is So Very Friendly And Hospitable.
  • Cons:Its Not Very Easy To Be A Vegitarian In Greece!
  • In a nutshell:Kassiopi Has Something To Offer Everyone, Young And Old Alike
  • Last visit to Kassiopi: Jul 2003
  • Intro Updated Aug 26, 2003

• zizkov's Profile Photo
    Apr 9, 2006 at 6:19 PM

Enjoyed your pages - trying to decide whether to go to Corfu

• Sininen's Profile Photo
    Apr 1, 2006 at 9:09 PM

Hello Yvonne! You have managed to capture Kassiopi so well here. I got an urgent need to go there immediately! Happy birthday from Finland!

• alucas's Profile Photo
    Mar 12, 2006 at 3:12 AM

Very interseting page. We stayed in Kassiopi in 1979, and it was a tiny, undeveloped village then. Have recently found the slides I took, so might even write about it as well.

• 850prc's Profile Photo
    Sep 6, 2005 at 6:47 PM

Lovely page, Y. I think I'd love exploring the little six-person village. And the internet connection at the bar would come in handy. I like to keep in contact with loved ones back home.

• Jun 17, 2005 at 3:31 PM

We spend 2 idillic weeks in Kassiopi 4 years ago, reading your page brought back so many happy memories. I must go back there,soon.We stayed in some appartments behind Costas Bar, the owners were our neighbours we became friends almost a very nice family.

• olja1234's Profile Photo
    Jun 14, 2005 at 11:34 AM

I realy enjoyed revisiting Corfu through your perfect page. Thanks!

• LisaMJ's Profile Photo
    Jun 6, 2005 at 4:54 AM

That villa looks lovely......could do with just sitting by a pool right now what with this rubbish English weather! Great pages on Kassiopi.

• moonlighting's Profile Photo
    Jun 6, 2005 at 1:24 AM

Really important tips! I've saved all to be used, if Heaven permits me to ever set foot on Greece. Cheers!

• Siddha3th's Profile Photo
    Jun 6, 2005 at 12:56 AM

That view from the Janis restaurant is like a dream :) You've got some beautiful photographs and memories here, Yvonne. See you around... Siddharth in Dubai

• neilward's Profile Photo
    Apr 29, 2005 at 9:32 AM

Great tips,lovely photos,nice one

xxsummerstarzxx

“"When preparing to travel, lay out all your clothes and all your money. Then take half the clothes and twice the money."”

Badges & Stats in Kassiopi

Have you been to Kassiopi?