"CEDUNA, South Australia" Ceduna by dmirebella
Ceduna Travel Guide: 9 reviews and 22 photos
Ceduna gets its name from the Aboriginal word meaning 'a place to sit down and rest'.
It is one of the great spots to stop should one wish to explore the Eyre Peninsula or prepare yourself for the long journey into Western Australia.
The Ceduna coast is a popular location for whale watching between the months of June and October. It is not uncommon to see pods with scores of whales with their young en route to their breeding grounds.
*Unfortunately, I did not have the opportunity to see one myself. However, it is still a nice idyllic town - small as it is.
Ceduna is at the eastern end of the Nullarbor Plain - and is usually the spot for travellers beginning the long and quiet journey west or the beginning of a much livelier time heading east.
There simply isn't any single word in the dictionary that can describe the feeling in Ceduna during the wee hours of the... more travel advice
Ceduna is a fisherman's paradise with anglers on Ceduna's jetty frequently catching good hauls of Garfish, Salmon,... more travel advice
dmirebella's Related Pages
Ceduna Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "CEDUNA, South Australia"
- "Total Eclipse over Australia"
- "Nullarbor Roadhouse."
- "Crossing the Nullarbor!"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Ceduna
- 4 Reviews
- 6 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 5 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
Have you been to Ceduna?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Ceduna
Top 10 Pages
- Taipei Intro, 32 reviews, 46 photos, 2 travelogues
- Kuala Lumpur Intro, 19 reviews, 41 photos, 4 travelogues
- Christchurch Intro, 19 reviews, 22 photos, 1 travelogue
- Adelaide Intro, 17 reviews, 20 photos, 1 travelogue
- Sydney Intro, 14 reviews, 14 photos
- Rome Intro, 12 reviews, 14 photos
- Queenstown Intro, 12 reviews, 14 photos
- Streaky Bay Intro, 12 reviews, 14 photos
- Bangkok Intro, 8 reviews, 16 photos, 2 travelogues
- Concelho de Macau Intro, 8 reviews, 14 photos, 1 travelogue