"STREAKY BAY, South Australia" Streaky Bay by dmirebella
Streaky Bay Travel Guide: 48 reviews and 148 photos
Waking up, just to be entranced by the view in front of you .....
Streaky Bay is located 727 km from Adelaide - a tiny town on the edge of the only safe deepwater harbour between Port Lincoln and King George Sound in Western Australia.
While the town is pleasant, and has a slightly Mediterranean feel, its real attraction is that it is surrounded by some of the most fascinating coastal sites and scenery which the Eyre Peninsula can offer.
- In a nutshell:Nice laid back place for good food and friendly folks.
Driving down towards Streaky, and getting the very first view of the ocean - its simply breathtaking. I actually... more travel advice
Streaky Bay's jetty provides a nice fishing spot; snapper can be caught from the Streaky Bay jetty between October and... more travel advice
dmirebella's Related Pages
Streaky Bay Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "LAID BACK STREAKY BAY"
- "STREAKY BAY, South Australia"
- "Let the dream begin"
- "Streak Bay"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Streaky Bay
- Hotels in Streaky Bay
- Transportation in Streaky Bay
- Restaurants in Streaky Bay
- Warnings and Dangers in Streaky Bay
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Streaky Bay
- 12 Reviews
- 14 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 12 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Streaky Bay?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Streaky Bay
Photos in Streaky BaySee All Photos (14)
Top 10 Pages
- Taipei Intro, 32 reviews, 46 photos, 2 travelogues
- Kuala Lumpur Intro, 19 reviews, 41 photos, 4 travelogues
- Christchurch Intro, 19 reviews, 22 photos, 1 travelogue
- Adelaide Intro, 17 reviews, 20 photos, 1 travelogue
- Sydney Intro, 14 reviews, 14 photos
- Rome Intro, 12 reviews, 14 photos
- Queenstown Intro, 12 reviews, 14 photos
- Streaky Bay Intro, 12 reviews, 14 photos
- Bangkok Intro, 8 reviews, 16 photos, 2 travelogues
- Concelho de Macau Intro, 8 reviews, 14 photos, 1 travelogue