"Rob's Homepage" limey64's Profile

I was born and raised in Liverpool, England. I came to Canada in 1972 and settled in Toronto, where I still live. I am currently working as a travel agent. If anyone in Canada would like some help with information or booking please send me an email. Through my web surfing I found this fantastic site. It and the people I have talked to are a wealth of knowledge. I have done extensive travelling through Canada, US, Europe, Mexico and the Caribbean. If I had to chose a favorite place, it would have to be Greece. If I can be of help to anyone travelling, send me an email and I will be happy to answer any questions I can.

Happy travelling,

Rob

• Intro Updated Feb 21, 2004

• Fergie01's Profile Photo
    Apr 23, 2006 at 9:52 AM

Happy Birthday! I came to Ontario in 1972 from England as well...small world...have a great day.- Deana

• masonwong's Profile Photo
    Apr 23, 2006 at 9:34 AM

Happy Birthday Rob

• ac_bouchouka's Profile Photo
    Apr 22, 2005 at 6:23 PM

Just dropping in to wish you the very best birthday ever, hope all ur wishes and dreams come true, take care :) Charmaine

• shintarojon's Profile Photo
    Apr 23, 2004 at 7:53 PM

Maligayang Kaarawan! Filipino way of saying Happy B-day! Greetings from 7,107 Islands (during low tide & 7,106 Islands during high tide) Philippines!!!

• Apr 23, 2004 at 3:54 PM

HAPPY BIRTHDAY from Sydney, Australia. Hope you have a great birthday :) Susan

• Myndo's Profile Photo
    Apr 23, 2004 at 10:21 AM

Alles Gueti zum Geburi ! (means: happy birthday in swiss german). Do you also use these pages for your work?

• Sar77's Profile Photo
    Apr 23, 2004 at 5:23 AM

Happy Birthday!!!!

• marcoparco's Profile Photo
    Apr 4, 2004 at 9:29 AM

Amazing pics of your resort!! Cheers from the east!

• Mar 20, 2004 at 5:45 AM

That's onlly because you havent been to Slovenia and Croatia or so called old Austro Hungarian Empire. I cant stand the Niagara Falls. All it takes is to turn around and be very homesick.

• arinizy's Profile Photo
    Feb 10, 2004 at 4:42 PM

I was in Toronto last Dec'03.. I will let ya know when I return!! I need more days to see Toronto!!

Share your travels with the world!

Join Now!