"Our travel philosophy" Solivagant's Profile

Hi Travellers,
As you will see from my world travel map I have travelled pretty widely over the years. And from my date of birth and picture you will gather that I am no longer a spring chicken. However it only seems a few years ago that I gave up that student card! There is plenty of interest left in this world yet -and all those places already visited need to be revisited as both they and I will have changed. The travel style of my wife and I is concentrated rather than relaxed as it has been largely structured around "annual leave" timescales rather than long term travel, low cost (but not excessively so) and tending towards the independent without being rigidly insistent on being so - the passing of years has taught us that time is often worth more than money! It has also taught us that there is interest everywhere and that the people are as interesting as the places!
I am unlikely to go back and populate these travel pages with all my earlier travels but if anyone would like information on any of the destinations already covered I am happy to provide such as I can!

• Intro Updated Dec 23, 2004

• toemayn's Profile Photo
    Nov 28, 2013 at 7:06 AM

Hope your birthday is filled with all the fun you can handle!

• irishgalmtl's Profile Photo
    Nov 28, 2006 at 2:02 PM

Greeting from Montreal, I would like to wish you many blessings on your special day and always, Happy Birthday!! Cheers!...Donna :)

Share your travels with the world!

Join Now!
Solivagant's Profile Photo

Solivagant

“far away is close at hand to those on the other side”

Ranked Member