"Marina di Massa (Massa Carrara)" Massa by MadKiwiBeast
Massa Travel Guide: 13 reviews and 23 photos
Well, I've heard it gets to be a crowded touristy spot and the Lonely Planet recommends not to go there but in early May when I was there it was nearly deserted and warm enough for swimming, handy to the Cinque Terra, the Cave di Marmo (check my tips on this), and a very good hostel here (also in the tips) I loved it after the hustle, bustle and humidity of Firenze. On the upside - when the tourist season starts so do a lot of the activities - eg. boat tours, trips to the Cave di Marmo.
- Pros:In May a quiet place to get away
- Cons:They say its touristy over summer
- In a nutshell:Nice without the expense...
Don't know if its really a "must see"but it is pretty impressive. Don't like me be fool into thinking its marble caves -... more travel advice
MadKiwiBeast's Related Pages
Massa Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Marina di Massa (Massa Carrara)"
- "A City"
- "Near the Carrara Mountains"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Massa
- Hotels in Massa
- Transportation in Massa
- Restaurants in Massa
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Massa
- 2 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (4)
Have you been to Massa?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Massa
Top 10 Pages
- Slovenia Intro, 2 reviews, 20 photos, 3 travelogues
- Luxor Intro, 3 reviews, 15 photos, 2 travelogues
- Colville Intro, 6 reviews, 10 photos
- Austria Intro, 12 photos, 2 travelogues
- Venice Intro, 1 review, 10 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Latakia Intro, 5 reviews, 6 photos
- Europe Intro, 9 photos, 1 travelogue
- Chiang Mai Intro, 8 photos, 1 travelogue
- Syria Intro, 4 reviews, 4 photos
- Manarola Intro, 8 photos, 1 travelogue