"San Vicente de la Barquera" San Vicente by backpacker_andi
San Vicente Travel Guide: 0 reviews and 13 photos
Nice 3 weeks again in San Vicente de la Barquera. Lovely beach, rare fish catches and a lot to learn for the exams at home. This time we had a very nice appartement, again very close to the beach, but this time with an absoluely beautiful view on the sea.
This lovely Spain, we like it so much. It's beautiful and sunny the whole time. Jan's parents took me this time and Norbert gave me his nice flue and I was sick for 2 weeks. Afterwards our ladies from Germany arrived and we changed appartements and had a very good time on the beach and in Villages around San Vicente de la Barquera.
My first trip to this very beautiful city. We had a very nice appartement very close to the beach and Jan and me loved going fishing although we only catched small ones. We loved going to little villages nearby and found some nice hidden spots to lie in the sun.
- Pros:Sunshine, beach, mountains are near
- Cons:I don't know how much the coast is polluted due to 2002 oil catastrphy
- In a nutshell:always again
backpacker_andi's Related Pages
San Vicente Travel Guide
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in San Vicente
- 0 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
Have you been to San Vicente?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in San Vicente
Photos in San VicenteSee All Photos (3)
Top 10 Pages
- Banff National Park Intro, 8 reviews, 9 photos
- Edmonton Intro, 9 reviews, 6 photos
- Cologne Intro, 2 reviews, 3 photos
- Frechen Intro, 2 reviews, 3 photos
- Renesse Intro, 2 reviews, 2 photos
- Florence Intro, 2 reviews, 1 photo
- Picos de Europa Intro, 1 review, 2 photos
- San Vicente Intro, 3 photos
- Bruck Intro, 2 photos
- Calgary Intro, 1 photo
No friends yet.