"Spirit of the Place" Crift's Profile
Give yourself enough time to see each place you visit in different ways. Wait for the "magic moment" and you will be rewarded!
Remember that each place has a history... Learn about it and let your imagination go.
Who needs luxury? It's the scenery that brings tranquility and peace to the soul that I am always after.
This is one of my favorite beaches... and it's only a one-hour drive from home!
1 Though I speak with the tongues of men and of angels, and have not charity, I am become as sounding brass, or a tinkling cymbal.
2 And though I have the gift of prophecy, and understand all mysteries, and all knowledge; and though I have all faith, so that I could remove mountains, and have not charity, I am nothing.
3 And though I bestow all my goods to feed the poor, and though I give my body to be burned, and have not charity, it profiteth me nothing.
4 Charity suffereth long, and is kind; charity envieth not; charity vaunteth not itself, is not puffed up,
5 Doth not behave itself unseemly, seeketh not her own, is not easily provoked, thinketh no evil;
6 Rejoiceth not in iniquity, but rejoiceth in the truth;
7 Beareth all things, believeth all things, hopeth all things, endureth all things.
8 Charity never faileth: but whether there be prophecies, they shall fail; whether there be tongues, they shall cease; whether there be knowledge, it shall vanish away.
9 For we know in part, and we prophesy in part.
10 But when that which is perfect is come, then that which is in part shall be done away.
11 When I was a child, I spake as a child, I understood as a child, I thought as a child: but when I became a man, I put away childish things.
12 For now we see through a glass, darkly; but then face to face: now I know in part; but then shall I know even as also I am known.
13 And now abideth faith, hope, compassion, these three; but the greatest of these is compassion.
The Hunger Site
Top Travel Pages
Share your travels with the world!Join Now!
Badges & Stats
- 71 Reviews
- 70 Photos
- 6 Countries
- 9 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (4)
updated their Profile Page "Spirit of the Place"
- Commented on Crift's profile page
- Posted in Travel Delhi Forum "Re: Delhi to Kathmandu for 1 Night"
- created a Trapeza Travel Page "Agia Trapeza: "Holy table" or "Holy bank"?"
- Crift and mardaska are now friends.
- Wrote a Review A classic-nouveau house all for... in Alonnisos Hotels
- Uploaded a Photo to "Lots of options avail"
Top 10 Pages
- Athens Intro, 14 reviews, 12 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kerkyra Intro, 10 reviews, 15 photos, 1 travelogue
- Prefecture of Cefalonia Intro, 8 reviews, 9 photos, 1 travelogue
- Pulau Samosir Intro, 8 reviews, 6 photos
- Delhi Intro, 6 reviews, 7 photos
- India Intro, 9 reviews, 1 photo
- Agra Intro, 5 reviews, 4 photos
- Varanasi Intro, 5 reviews, 3 photos
- Kathmandu 3 reviews, 3 photos
- Alonnisos 1 review, 5 photos