"My Novi Sad" Top 5 Page for this destination Novi Sad by andrea.d

Novi Sad Travel Guide: 403 reviews and 1,172 photos

This is the center of Novi Sad, the city i live in... I don't know why it was so hard for me to update this page, but I guess when it comes to the place where we live we don't really pay attention to all the nice things around you... But then again, maybe it's just me who feels this way...
I was thinking what could I say on this page about my Novi Sad? It really is a nice place to live in... Not too big, and not too small... If you don't like crowds, it's the perfect place! It's very calm and quiet, and very safe! People are very nice and friendly, you can always see a lot of smiling faces on the streets!

Petrovaradin fortress

Petrovaradin fortress is one of the places Novi Sad is known for. It is a place where people enjou going, and the view from up there is amazing, you can see the whole town! :)

• Intro Updated Feb 2, 2006

• bakalapoe's Profile Photo
    Oct 27, 2013 at 12:56 PM

Hi, Andrea! I stayed for a week in Novi Sad some 25 years ago when I was a student. I always promise to myself and my family to visit again this lovely place...

• andrea.d's Profile Photo
      Oct 28, 2013 at 9:10 AM

Hi Apostolos, if you ever decide to come back and visit Novi Sad with your family please contact me and i'll be your guide :) Novi Sad has changed a lot in 25 years, you probably wouldn't recognize it.

• bakalapoe's Profile Photo
      Oct 30, 2013 at 12:33 AM

Dobro Jutro, Andrea! Thanks for your reply. You might also find me on facebook: Apostolos Bakaloudis

• Redang's Profile Photo
    Jun 11, 2013 at 7:55 PM

Hi, what would you suggest me from Belgrade, bus or train? Thanks.

• RickinDutch's Profile Photo
    Oct 2, 2012 at 12:04 PM

Nice home town. Happy Birthday!

• triplehelix's Profile Photo
    Feb 23, 2011 at 4:15 PM

Hi! Thanks for your help with my forum question :). Can't wait to visit your beautiful city :)

• hopang's Profile Photo
    Jun 1, 2010 at 3:04 AM

Lovely travel page of your home city with excellent photographs. Novi Sad seems to be a great tourist destination with its beautiful streets and wonderful attractions. Petrovaradin Fortress certainly looks great from Danube. ~ho & pang

• Apr 27, 2010 at 5:26 AM

The phone number has changed to 0216623768 , the prices went lower :) the quality has become better since last review was wrote.The place has re-opened after a year of pause in january 2010th.

• jumpingnorman's Profile Photo
    Mar 7, 2010 at 11:16 PM

I have not yet thought of visiting Serbia, but I would love to walk on Zmaj Jovina Street - nice intro to your country and hopefully someday I will pass (or jump) by...Norman :)

• hunterV's Profile Photo
    Jan 14, 2009 at 8:16 AM

Hello, Andrea! Your hometown is very beautiful indeed! Greetings from Ukraine!

• CliffClaven's Profile Photo
    Jun 27, 2008 at 4:05 AM

Good page: easy to understand why you are so happy in your home town

• kia81's Profile Photo
    Jun 17, 2008 at 7:31 AM

...very interesting page! I hope to be able to do a nice page also for my city, Bergamo, but I'm always busy...

andrea.d Lives Here!

Badges & Stats in Novi Sad

Have you been to Novi Sad?

Latest Activity in Novi Sad