"Portimao" Top 5 Page for this destination Portimão by andrea.d
Portimão Travel Guide: 66 reviews and 243 photos
Very nice town, near one of the most beautiful beaches (Praia de Rocha) I've ever seen!
The coast of Portimao, a well known tourist resort, in the heart of Algrave, affords splendid views and is a true paradise.
Portimao has a memorable marine traditions as well, it is one of the most important ports in the region. Most of the inhabitants make a living from tourism and sardine fishing.
- Pros:very, very friendly people!!!!
- Cons:doesn't offer much of a night life
Very nice small restaurant in the center of the town with great, but not expensive portuguese food! But what makes it so... more travel advice
The easiest way of getting to Portimao is by plane. Airport in Faro is 60km away. But getting around Portimao is very... more travel advice
andrea.d's Related Pages
Portimão Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Portimao, Portugal"
- "Summer sun - hot hot hot!"
- "Portimao - a nice place to drop anchor for awhile"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Portimão
- Hotels in Portimão
- Transportation in Portimão
- Nightlife in Portimão
- Restaurants in Portimão
- Shopping in Portimão
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Portimão
- 4 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 14 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (8)
Have you been to Portimão?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Portimão
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Novi Sad Intro, 33 reviews, 43 photos, 2 travelogues
- Lisbon Intro, 26 reviews, 30 photos, 1 travelogue
- Hamburg Intro, 20 reviews, 27 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Bodrum Intro, 21 reviews, 21 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Sremski Karlovci Intro, 14 reviews, 20 photos
- London Intro, 11 reviews, 19 photos
- Portugal Intro, 13 reviews, 14 photos
- Zagreb Intro, 10 reviews, 12 photos
- Barcelona Intro, 9 reviews, 10 photos
- Nürnberg Intro, 9 reviews, 10 photos