"2 nights of partying at Ibizaaaaa" Ibiza by vickss
Ibiza Travel Guide: 740 reviews and 1,641 photos
Ibiza is an out and out party island. A short flight from any of the mainland European cities, it is a place with cheap accomodation, reasonably priced food and well great clubs. The beaches are not the best and although you can soak in the sun there it can at best be a side activity for someone planning a trip there. I stayed two days(rather nights) there right on the Figuerettas beach in September when it wa s abit windy and cold to swim. A bit rainy too. We strolled down to Playa de en Bossa, probably the most famous and longest strip of beach in the island.
We were there to attend the closing party with DJ Tiesto in September'09 and it was pretty fab. The place was almost... more travel advice
vickss' Related Pages
Ibiza Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Madness and Mayhem"
- "Island of Ibiza or Eivissa"
- "Mindblowing holidays!"
- "IBIZA..HAS ALL YOU COULD EXPECT"
- "IBIZA AGAIN, MORE FUN IN THE SUN!"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Ibiza
- Hotels in Ibiza
- Transportation in Ibiza
- Nightlife in Ibiza
- Restaurants in Ibiza
- Shopping in Ibiza
- Warnings and Dangers in Ibiza
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Ibiza
- 3 Reviews
- 4 Photos
- 3 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
Have you been to Ibiza?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Ibiza
Top 10 Pages
- Amsterdam Intro, 31 reviews, 25 photos
- Beijing Intro, 13 reviews, 19 photos, 1 travelogue
- Rangoon Intro, 16 reviews, 14 photos, 1 travelogue
- Rome Intro, 12 reviews, 13 photos
- Ladakh Range Intro, 6 reviews, 14 photos, 1 travelogue
- Florence Intro, 8 reviews, 6 photos
- Gulmarg Intro, 7 reviews, 5 photos
- Goa Intro, 8 reviews, 3 photos
- Berlin Intro, 4 reviews, 3 photos
- Ibiza Intro, 3 reviews, 4 photos