"Fraser Island. Untouched Beauty!" Fraser Island by helsbels
Fraser Island Travel Guide: 166 reviews and 465 photos
This island is incredible. So untouched, you feel as though you are alone on the island at times. Beautiful, tranquil and definatley worth a visit.
- Pros:Too many to list. Stunning, peaceful, untouched.
- Cons:Can't think of any unless you can't live without your hairdryer in which case camping probaly not for you!
Hopefully this goes without saying, but i just wanted to remind everyone how important it is to clear up after yourself... more travel advice
This spot is breathtakingly beautiful. It looks just like it does on a postcard, the clearest water i have ever seen.... more travel advice
helsbels' Related Pages
Fraser Island Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "World's Largest Sand Island, World Heritage Listed"
- "Fraser Island: all the Outdoor you want"
- "Fraser Island...The world's largest Sand Island"
- "Largest All-Sand Island in the World!"
- "Fraser Island - paradise on earth"
- "Sweetberry's Frazer Island Page"
- "Worlds Biggest Sand Island"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Fraser Island
- Hotels in Fraser Island
- Transportation in Fraser Island
- Nightlife in Fraser Island
- Restaurants in Fraser Island
- Warnings and Dangers in Fraser Island
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Fraser Island
- 4 Reviews
- 0 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (6)
Have you been to Fraser Island?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Fraser Island
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Benidorm Intro, 24 reviews, 8 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Ivalo Intro, 17 reviews, 8 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Weston-Super-Mare Intro, 13 reviews, 7 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Morzine Intro, 6 reviews, 3 photos
- Malta Intro, 3 reviews, 2 photos
- Byron Bay 4 reviews, 1 photo
- Cancún Intro, 4 reviews
- Cairns 4 reviews
- Fraser Island Intro, 4 reviews
- Watford 4 reviews